What's new

Green Lantern General Discussion Thread

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
There's been footage of GL being able to change construct colors to the other corps. That's hype I love it. My only problem is that changing the color doesn't change his emblem, eg when he changes to compassion (purple) he's still got the GL corps symbol. I hope that we can change that in the future because its the small details that matter.

I'm glad he looks very similar to the way he was in injustice 1 so I can jump on a have a good idea of what to do but I don't think he'll be my main this time around.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
There's been footage of GL being able to change construct colors to the other corps. That's hype I love it. My only problem is that changing the color doesn't change his emblem, eg when he changes to compassion (purple) he's still got the GL corps symbol. I hope that we can change that in the future because its the small details that matter.
Some had mentioned in another thread you can change the chest symbol buts it's armor.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
So glad to be a lantern player. Plus we've got some new moves. I think a low hitting boulder ala Tremor and some sort of bomb that explodes and pops up when MB. Looks like you can position it kinda like martian orbs maybe? That's all I could get from most of the footage

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
So glad to be a lantern player. Plus we've got some new moves. I think a low hitting boulder ala Tremor and some sort of bomb that explodes and pops up when MB. Looks like you can position it kinda like martian orbs maybe? That's all I could get from most of the footage
In that same thread I linked above some folks talk about that aswell. There is going to be an adjustment period for sure for us lanterns.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Hoping there's no gap in b13 and j1 has a million active frames again.
Seriously he needs that idk why they nerfed him in this game it looks like he's worse overall. They took away oas rocket and minigun so goodbye pressure. Without his j1 being hella active he's basically a zoner who sucks at zoning lol

It's been a while since I read a GL comic but does Hal Jordan choose not to use his ring very much and rely more on basis hand-to-hand when he fights in the comics these days? I feel like he does not have enough construct visuals. I appreciate that he has some construct weapon effects built into his strings but I would have liked to see a few more: construct knuckles on his heavy, a shield visual when he blocks, giant hammer for an overhead, ect. If they weren't willing to add moves I was really hoping they would at least add a few extra visual effects to make him feel more like GL this time around.

Also, I haven't seen the minigun anywhere either...odd choice for his win pose if it's not a basic option anymore. Is it confirmed that it's a gear move now? Does he still have his turbine dash?