What's new

Green Lantern General Discussion Thread

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
all of his damage came from oas rocket in IGAU and they removed it like wtf it was the only wa to get over 32%

then i guess im gonna scrub everyone out at combo breaker ;)

We don't know the damage values are set too or what we can do in the new game. Wait and see. There is no way he gets nerfed that hard. Unless boon got his shit pushed in by a lantern player. But honestly I think Lantern will have better set ups this game.

I respect you owning the scrub teir deadshot.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
We don't know the damage values are set too or what we can do in the new game. Wait and see. There is no way he gets nerfed that hard. Unless boon got his shit pushed in by a lantern player. But honestly I think Lantern will have better set ups this game.

I respect you owning the scrub teir deadshot.
i know we dont know it for this game i just mean in the last game. i just doubt theyre gonna let you get 40% off a half screen anti airing grab or a far advancing low lol so it just seems like his damage wont be good

Last edited:
In lack of any revealing footage I've started therory crafting setups.
I really want to be able place one of those exploding lanterns behind the opponent and get a jump in after MB lanterns might.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
The biggest obstacle preventing him from being top tier in the last game was how easily he could be zoned by characters like MMH and Sinestro. With the addition of MB roll and the new ranged moves I've been seeing in game play videos I've got high hopes for Hal and John this time around.

SamZ

Noob
I started injustice way late, and green lantern was my favorite by far. Excited to play him, but a little nervous seeing he doesn't have rocket, gun or turbine anymore. I'm betting he's got some cool new stuff to play with though.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
I started injustice way late, and green lantern was my favorite by far. Excited to play him, but a little nervous seeing he doesn't have rocket, gun or turbine anymore. I'm betting he's got some cool new stuff to play with though.

He's got turbine, and he might have the other 2. We haven't seen all of his stuff yet.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
Personally I'm just hoping he gets a Kyle Rayner mask and suit as armor or it's a skin swap altogether so I can die happy.