What's new

Question - Sub-Zero Got the game early, q&a about Subzero moveset etc(no story spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
When you get a chance could you provide frame data on Erron Black's universal specials. Thank you in advance and thank you for taking time to help everyone out!
Can you do kenshi for me please, mainly balanced shoulder charge(regular and ex)

Also, does Laos tempest hat combo on hit while standing? Or is it like black Adam?

Same with buzz saws, thanks.
I apologize if any of these got answered earlier in the thread. Just a couple of general gameplay questions.

• How many buttons are needed? I know there's block and interactables, and you use block to run, but is the sideswitch button necessary? X-Rays, enhanced moves? I'm hoping it's limited to the standard 6-button for fighting games.
  • Is the buffer system the same as MK9 and Injustice? As in, the typical NRS input the whole string and cancel into specials before they come out.
  • Can you cancel strings halfway through, or can you only cancel strings on the last hit?
  • Is the wakeup game still as janky as the previous games? As in, they can delay get-up, but if you hit them with a low hitting normal or something, they're automatically standing without a get up animation.
  • Do a lot of special moves have meter burn versions on top of enhanced versions like Scorpion's spear, or is that only a handful of moves?

Thanks.
You can probably map interactible and stance switch to 2 buttons a la red focus or IGAU

Yes

Yes

Yes

Some strings can be MBed, all specials ive seen are MK9 like MBed.
@Repulsar @Qwark28

Johnny Cage Movelist, Complete frame data, Special Moves. Much Appreciated!!!
Can I buy Qwark and Repulsar gold names?
I wouldn't take it.

would like to know SubZero's ice aura frame recovery, also the active and recovery frames for ice barrier please
o startup 40 recovery

5f startup for parry, 2 for ex. Since I actually played around with sub i can tell you the normal parry is for reads on people attacking, the ex is for gaps between strings

Could you post some of Kung Jin's pokes' frame-data, & Erron Black's command grab frame-data?
Cgrab is 15f, 2 active, 33 recovery

KUNG JIN He has a jump distance hitting bust yo head F2, 18f -10 on block, cancellable

S1 6f
D1 6F -4
D2 10
D3 10 +6
D4 8F -5

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
When you get a chance could you provide frame data on Erron Black's universal specials. Thank you in advance and thank you for taking time to help everyone out!
Sand grenade 22F -5 176 RECOVERY, CLOSE/FAR
CALTROPS CLOSE/FAR 39F -46 301 ACTIVE 294 RECOVER
SAND SLIDE 16F 14 ACT 28 REC -24 +27 HIT
EX SLIDE -5 BLOCK -3 HIT
SAND GUST 18/O BLK/4 ACT/25REC/+40 HIT, EX=HIGHER DMG
@Qwark28 since you are testing and experimenting with different character, in your opinion who do you think is going to give people problem when fighting this character
which character?

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
@Qwark28

Frame data on Jacqui full auto moves pls?

What does EX air ground pound do? just more damage? does it hit fullscreen/far distance?

Also check if she has any overheads aside from f2 (I think).. any of her strings + on block?

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
One last question, and I can't believe this wasn't my first.

Back in MK9, I found that one of Cage's biggest weaknesses was that he didn't have any combo strings that had a low starter, and only one that ended low. So basically I just wanted to know if Johnny's got any strings with low attacks.

FluffyKittenPops

#ONTHERISE

Back in MK9, I found that one of Cage's biggest weaknesses was that he didn't have any combo strings that had a low starter, and only one that ended low. So basically I just wanted to know if Johnny's got any strings with low attacks.
This man is our (Cage Mains) generations savior.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Johnny cage complete frame data, special moves, and movelist plz. x.x
FORCEBALL LOW = 18SRT 601 ACT 572 REC -10 BLK 11 ADV 0 CANC / MID
EX 18 STR 615 ACT 576 REC 5 BLOCK 15 HIT 0 CANCEL
HIGH FORCEBALL 18 STR 601 ACT 572 REC -10 BLK 11 ADV
+5 ON BLOCK, 13 MORE ACTIVE F, 4 MORE RECOV FRAMES

@Qwark28

Frame data on Jacqui full auto moves pls?

What does EX air ground pound do? just more damage? does it hit fullscreen/far distance?

Also check if she has any overheads aside from f2 (I think).. any of her strings + on block?
No adv strings, tons at 0 though

HAND CANNON
HIGH - 13 STR - 224 ACT - 172 RECO - -9 BLK - 8 HIT - 53 CANCER
EX 8 STR - 14 BLK 22 HIT ADV LESS ACTIVE + RECOVER

LOW ROCKET - 30 STR - 4 ACT - 15 REC - 0BLK - 57 ADV - O CANCEL
CAN DELAY
EX VERSION 30 STR 4 ACT 15 REC 0 BLOCK 57 HIT ADV 0 CANC
CAN DELAY

UP ROCKET 11 STR 200 ACT 174 RECO 12 BLOCK 55 HIT 0 CANCEL
EX VERSION ROCKET POWER 22 STR 15 ACT -1 REC 35 BLOCK 81 HIT 0 CANC

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Alright then, frames on specials. And does johnny have his f3 Like in mk9? Frames for his f3, and jab (1) please.
S1 8F
F3 "DIZZY KNEE" nice ref btw, 10F START -7 BLK 5 ACT 36 REC 8 HIT ADV 20 CANC

1 low, 1 overhead, 1 overhead starter

REYTHEGREAT

Sand grenade 22F -5 176 RECOVERY, CLOSE/FAR
CALTROPS CLOSE/FAR 39F -46 301 ACTIVE 294 RECOVER
SAND SLIDE 16F 14 ACT 28 REC -24 +27 HIT
EX SLIDE -5 BLOCK -3 HIT
SAND GUST 18/O BLK/4 ACT/25REC/+40 HIT, EX=HIGHER DMG

which character?
I mean which character do YOU think is really really so far from what you seen while playing the game

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
lol poor @Qwark28. Guess I'll ask a question. What is the highest damaging combo you have discovered with the run function? No details are needed just the %.

Status
Not open for further replies.