What's new

Got it early, anything you wanna know? (Non story related)

Very happy with the redesign of kabal, both his image and personality are strong, he is a bad ass motherfucker.
As it happened with kitana, i like the idea of remark his ethnicity, it can be latin american or like nightwolf a native from north america.
In this case i prefer the first one just to have more variety and further globalize the roster and the history of the game. I mean, its ridiculous if all earthrealmers are both north americans or asians (excluding kano who is from australia i think but not sure).
Whatever he looks awesome!

If possible could we see Liu Kang’s headbands and arm guards? I especially want to see the variety they gave to his headbands. Thanks again for sharing so much!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Here's the frame data that @TrulyAmiracle is posting written out so it's easier to see.

This is a batch of 8 because it is the image limit on posts and I'm still completing the others:

Kano:

Liu Kang

Cassie Cage:

Johnny Cage:

Kitana:

Kotal Kahn:

Kollector:

Jacqui Briggs:
Wow kitana -9 d1 and -10 d3/d4s :eek::eek::eek:

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
I have the game, the patch will be downloaded in a few minutes, if anyone wants to know something... Just ask me :D
*Raises hand

Honestly, I'd just like two things atm:

1. A screenshot of the main screen and
  2. A screenshot of the stage select screen
Please and thank you. :)

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Ok, back home labbing stuff and I'll finish up everyone's missing frame data coz I'm too deep in at this point lol.

Kabal NDC frames: (ob=on block, oh= on hit)
f22 ndc: +1 ob, +4 oh
f2 ndc: +3 ob, +14 oh
f3 ndc: +8 ob, far launch oh
b1 ndc: +1 ob, +9 oh
b12 ndc: 0 ob, +15 oh
f4 ndc: +1 ob, +3 oh
22 ndc: -8 ob, +13 oh
11 ndc: -8 ob, +5 oh

Doing Liu stance cancels now

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
@TrulyAmiracle

If you have time, could you check what strings are on block when Kano cancels into Vege-Mighty? F1? 22? 24? F2?

Vege-Mighty is in his Rotten Scoundrel variation.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
When you create your own loadouts if you press square you can choose to use the tournament preset abilities, so you dont have to try and remember and choose the right ones
Oh good shit, didn't know about the preset page in customizing.

For reference
idk Why its gigantic but I put it in a spoiler.

You can choose from presets in the ability menu, the tourney presets have the trophy icon besides them.
Still sucks that I gotta do this for every variation before labbing but it's better than having to go and remember them.

You’re really a god for all of the content you have provided. I appreciate what you have done for everyone here. You don’t have to show footage but what are Liu’s 3 gear pieces?
It's headband, nunchuks and hand bracers.

Can you see if you can amplify portal slam twice in combos for Noob
You cannot. Won't allow you to MB the second one.

If you get a chance, for Noob can you test if you can do air to air 2 into portal slam for a combo?
Comboing into portal is pretty tough in general coz it's slow af, but Noob is blessed with this anti air

Oh and for whoever asked about Jade's staffs, they all just change the green hue and look very same-y. They all green and don't change color with the skins, always green.

Keep in mind most my time has been labbing as opposed to matches, but these characters are the ones that stood out to me coz of a strong tool (or multiple)
Sub, Liu, Frost, Jacqui, Dvorah, Erron, Skarlet, Johnny, Baraka, Kollector, Jax, Sonya, Jade, Geras

I’ve already posted Liu frames but here

I plan on labbing a bit more with him today, so I might post some combos.
And he has some crazy skins so I’ll try to get those too.
Would you mind explaining what makes Sub seem strong to you? That’s not the most prevalent opinion I’ve heard.