What's new

Got it early, anything you wanna know? (Non story related)

Oh you way ahead I only have like 2 items lol. I've mostly been labbing/VS, story and in kostumization for the guys here.

I can compare the 2 boxes by the entrance :DOGE
If you know the inputs to a second fatality, would you still be able to do it like in the other games? Because i saw kotal kahns second fatality inputs in the kombat kast, you need to be close, and its (down, back, forward, 1)

NOMAS

Noob
Just waiting for Erron Black frame data since Kano and Jax were already covered. Want to see what kind of setups he can get off for his TNT.

kingjack21

When's Mahvel
Yeah they changed his forward advancing low attack f4 that they talked about in the kombat kast to a mid, his kompetitve variations could be better also feel like some moves are a waste of a space, his d1 is -6 and his d4 -11, his orbiting hat (the one that spins around himself) is -7 and takes off and def meter to use. His chain punches are really good though, no gaps and plus 1 for 21212, and -7 for 212124.
Does that include the hat toss part (like in hat trick Lao ex hat toss) because that's a bummer since the first 3 hits are highs... And D2 kb

kingjack21

When's Mahvel
Frost glowed up all the way. No ifs, ands, or buts.

There's only so much you can do with a cryomancer.

She either A.) Ends up being a basic ass normal lady and is just a Sub-Zero clone, Sub-Zero already being on the roster.

Or she B.) Is an android with some Cyber-Sub moves, but with a more unique look compared to anybody else on this current roster.

If she was gonna be just a Sub-Zero clone I'd rather not have her in the game at all. At least now she stands out and is dope as fuck. She's got her head being attached in intros and spinning her body around in her throws and shit.

And if we're gonna talk about her specials not being original. Let's bring up the fact that she started off...as a literal female Sub-Zero from the jump. The bitch wasn't very original to begin with lmao. At least now she stands apart from him on this roster.
I don't know man.. In injustice 2 Supes and SG literally can do the same things, but the way NRS brought them to life was just aces

Mmkay Frosties time

Her strings

Specials and Var 1

Var 2

Frames

Jacqui intro/outro thinkin she's Bane in the end

Kotal's swords and Totems

Totems followup

Movement example and dashing cancelling (big part of combos)

For what Totems do, he has 4:
Damage boost, health recovery, stamina recovery and damage reduction

I'll post pics of Frost outfits because the outfit vids are the only ones getting taken down and I'd like to keep my channel lol.
Can you please say what does the Eztli totem do, the one from his tournament variation! And is Cetrion’s Geyser a low or a mid?Thanks

Yo could someone pleases shoot us Raiden's frames? And Sub's too, if possible. Earliest revealed characters and still nothing!

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Ok I think @Kal is right, Krypt is indeed RNG.. you can pay Kronika koins to refill opened boxes with random rewards.
And i rechecked with the box that gave us the Kotal skin and we got different ones so it was just a coincidence.
You basically have motherboxes but you gotta walk around and find each one and unlike the tiered ones in i2 these all seem random. A shitty wooden box can have a fatality or a skin and big fancy gold one can have concept art and stage music....
Dream is dead.

If you know the inputs to a second fatality, would you still be able to do it like in the other games? Because i saw kotal kahns second fatality inputs in the kombat kast, you need to be close, and its (down, back, forward, 1)
You cannot do a fatality if it’s not unlocked even if you know the input.
First day I had kabal’s 2nd fatality from the beta memorized but he just doesnt do it.
I’ll try out this input just to make sure, maybe it will work in fatality training but not matches.

@TrulyAmiracle Come to think of it, is the preorder bonus "Kold War Skarlet" costume something that is normally unlockable via Krypt/Towers?
Its not in her skins wardrobe last I checked, all her shit looks like its the same outfit but remixed a bit.
I’d assume no but the krypt is on some bullshit

can u see if u can use subzeros arctic trap as a meaty
Is that bootleg klone? i’ll try it out anyway

I don't want anything besides thanking Lord @TrulyAmiracle for investing all the time and effort to provide the thirsty kommunity with all the videos, screenshots and information.
Gotta look out for the familia ;)
I remember being on the other side of these early releases just dying for any info so I’m trying to make it more even.
Plus I’m enjoying it on my side. I’ve never seen so much shit thats in a game this early, I usually just lab my few characters and play online/local the first 2 weeks but in this game I’ve seen almost every godamn skin, item, intro, fatalities, custom moves for the whole cast and this is like day 3..

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Ok I think @Kal is right, Krypt is indeed RNG.. you can pay Kronika koins to refill opened boxes with random rewards.
And i rechecked with the box that gave us the Kotal skin and we got different ones so it was just a coincidence.
You basically have motherboxes but you gotta walk around and find each one and unlike the tiered ones in i2 these all seem random. A shitty wooden box can have a fatality or a skin and big fancy gold one can have concept art and stage music....
Dream is dead.
Oof, I can hear the complaints now...

I see an update in the Krypt's future.

How expensive are the chests? Like how much of a grind is it to get koins to unlock stuff?