What's new

Got it early, anything you wanna know? (Non story related)

Ok I think @Kal is right, Krypt is indeed RNG.. you can pay Kronika koins to refill opened boxes with random rewards.
And i rechecked with the box that gave us the Kotal skin and we got different ones so it was just a coincidence.
You basically have motherboxes but you gotta walk around and find each one and unlike the tiered ones in i2 these all seem random. A shitty wooden box can have a fatality or a skin and big fancy gold one can have concept art and stage music....
Dream is dead.

You cannot do a fatality if it’s not unlocked even if you know the input.
First day I had kabal’s 2nd fatality from the beta memorized but he just doesnt do it.
I’ll try out this input just to make sure, maybe it will work in fatality training but not matches.

Its not in her skins wardrobe last I checked, all her shit looks like its the same outfit but remixed a bit.
I’d assume no but the krypt is on some bullshit

Is that bootleg klone? i’ll try it out anyway

Gotta look out for the familia ;)
I remember being on the other side of these early releases just dying for any info so I’m trying to make it more even.
Plus I’m enjoying it on my side. I’ve never seen so much shit thats in a game this early, I usually just lab my few characters and play online/local the first 2 weeks but in this game I’ve seen almost every godamn skin, item, intro, fatalities, custom moves for the whole cast and this is like day 3..
Ya its like a circle iceball that stays in one spot and freezes enemy if they touch it

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
@TrulyAmiracle in your own opinion, who do you think is a strong character
Keep in mind most my time has been labbing as opposed to matches, but these characters are the ones that stood out to me coz of a strong tool (or multiple)
Sub, Liu, Frost, Jacqui, Dvorah, Erron, Skarlet, Johnny, Baraka, Kollector, Jax, Sonya, Jade, Geras

Could you drop some info on kung lao and liu kang? Frame data, combos etc? Thanx for all the info you shared
I’ve already posted Liu frames but here

I plan on labbing a bit more with him today, so I might post some combos.
And he has some crazy skins so I’ll try to get those too.

JWolf

Noob
Ok I think @Kal is right, Krypt is indeed RNG.. you can pay Kronika koins to refill opened boxes with random rewards.
And i rechecked with the box that gave us the Kotal skin and we got different ones so it was just a coincidence.
You basically have motherboxes but you gotta walk around and find each one and unlike the tiered ones in i2 these all seem random. A shitty wooden box can have a fatality or a skin and big fancy gold one can have concept art and stage music....
Dream is dead.

First day I had kabal’s 2nd fatality from the beta memorized but he just doesnt do it.
I’ll try out this input just to make sure, maybe it will work in fatality training but not matches.

Its not in her skins wardrobe last I checked, all her shit looks like its the same outfit but remixed a bit.

I remember being on the other side of these early releases just dying for any info so I’m trying to make it more even.
Plus I’m enjoying it on my side. I’ve never seen so much shit thats in a game this early, I usually just lab my few characters and play online/local the first 2 weeks but in this game I’ve seen almost every godamn skin, item, intro, fatalities, custom moves for the whole cast and this is like day 3..
Thanks for what you're doing ❤, quick question, have you showed jax skins/gear yet? If not, can you please make a quick video. I'd really appreciate it fam ❤

kingjack21

When's Mahvel
Keep in mind most my time has been labbing as opposed to matches, but these characters are the ones that stood out to me coz of a strong tool (or multiple)
Sub, Liu, Frost, Jacqui, Dvorah, Erron, Skarlet, Johnny, Baraka, Kollector, Jax, Sonya, Jade, Geras

I’ve already posted Liu frames but here

I plan on labbing a bit more with him today, so I might post some combos.
And he has some crazy skins so I’ll try to get those too.
Lao ones?

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Dream is dead.

Maaaaaaan... random unlocks for fatalities?! That is immensely disappointing :(

I liked being able to unlock them just by knowing the inputs.

Damn. Just... damn.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
I wouldn't mind seeing Baraka's outfits, if you can get the chance to show them off. If you can't, then no big deal!

Thanks for everything that you have shared with us!

Joy Boy

Noob
You’re really a god for all of the content you have provided. I appreciate what you have done for everyone here. You don’t have to show footage but what are Liu’s 3 gear pieces?

D

Deleted member 35141

I don't like how all the skins look like minor changes from the others.

After injustice and being a green arrow main waiting a year for a hood that looks vacuum sealed on his head I'm cautious about being hyped about costumes.