What's new

Gorilla Grodd General Discussion Thread

Anyone has a clue how to avoid this stupid D2 leap situations while comboing? I find it super fuckin annoying going for B2 and I saw couple poeple having this issue including Goonie so I'm thinking maybe someone solved it on controller settings smh, help xD

Anyone has a clue how to avoid this stupid D2 leap situations while comboing? I find it super fuckin annoying going for B2 and I saw couple poeple having this issue including Goonie so I'm thinking maybe someone solved it on controller settings smh, help xD
use macro, it's not 100% guaranteed but still

Wigy

There it is...
How do you guys deal with long range b3’s that you cant whiff punish.

AM Scarecrow especially. Theirs draws their hitbox back so your b3 will whiff half the time. D1 stampede kinda works as an armour break but risk reward is dodgy unless you burn the bar.

Those matchups seem to be controlled by that.

The second hit of 11 being fairly quick would be great. Would also open up a good armour break option for cancel pressure

TheRealOnlyGoonie

Hey You Guys
How do you guys deal with long range b3’s that you cant whiff punish.

AM Scarecrow especially. Theirs draws their hitbox back so your b3 will whiff half the time. D1 stampede kinda works as an armour break but risk reward is dodgy unless you burn the bar.

Those matchups seem to be controlled by that.

The second hit of 11 being fairly quick would be great. Would also open up a good armour break option for cancel pressure
BAIT THE MB B3 WIT STAMPEDE CANCELS IN NEUTRAL. AS FAR AS THE AQUAMAN MU GOES ITS ALMOST UNWINNABLE. BY FAR GRODDS HARDEST MU AND PROB THE ONLY MU I WOULD USE A A DIFFERENNT CHARACTER.