What's new

Git Gud w/ Red Hood - The Official Red Hood Combo Thread

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
i havent seen people mention doing f23 with a mine setup, since the 2nd hit is a overhead and the mine is a low, its not a bad option, tho u'll have to do a Bounce Cancel to make the most of it.

also, u know red hood has a Dollar Store HTB with Mines and his air shots right?

BlooEyedBeast

Aqua Hood
i havent seen people mention doing f23 with a mine setup, since the 2nd hit is a overhead and the mine is a low, its not a bad option, tho u'll have to do a Bounce Cancel to make the most of it.

also, u know red hood has a Dollar Store HTB with Mines and his air shots right?
Yeah the mine and air shots are something i mess with mid screen to catch people :)

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
This combo is more damage than the one in the OP. In the OP, replace F23-trait with 32-trait. It's the one that currently says (366.89 vs Batman).

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
F23-FF-MB double overhead combo. A bit meter heavy, but will throw people off when they get used to blocking F23-mine-MB

Another F23-FF-MB double overhead combo.

Last edited:

BlooEyedBeast

Aqua Hood
Probably not something to worry about until after a week or so, but the OP is a bit of a mess with inputs that don't exist, different combo notation styles, etc.
I know, letting a little bit more time pass and then ill go through and clean it up. for now I've just been copy and pasting what others are posting so that its all in the op

G11OST

Noob
I'm new to the forum so I don't know if this was already posted but I did this combo/setup just now.

https://gfycat.com/VastBrownBoutu

the last part after the reset (B2 4 332 (1+3) ) should be done faster but is this something worth doing?
I don't recommend doing this at all actually. They can tech roll out of it or delay wake-up. The mine/F3 might catch some people, but not high level players.

Conditioning does wonders

I'd keep this in arsenal, just because something isn't guaranteed doesn't mean it should be overlooked

chores

bad at things
is anyone practicing d2xbf1b d1 b3 j3 (ender) as their go to meterless punisher? it is very tough for me to hit consistently

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
My apologies if these have already been mentioned, but I was messing Red Hood's crossup 3, and came up with the following:

Crossup3, D1, 3,2~4, 3,3,2,D2/U2 - 298.07 (on Superman)

Crossup3, D1, 3,2~4, 3,3,2,1+3 - 323.90 (on Superman)

Crossup3, D1, 3,2~4, 3,3,2,MB - 344.54 (on Superman)

Gonna mess with him more and see if I can get more damage.

Last edited:

chores

bad at things
saw this vid on shoryuken and i dont think the first combo was posted here. is this max damage for 1bar without switching sides?

32 BF1B MB (micro walk fwd) b3 bf1 2 ji3 32xDF3

Phr4nk

2021 Ash Main
@LiangHuBBB Great video. What are you pressing to the the two air hits on Poison Ivy at :50 ?

edit: Nevermind. I see it. Tricky stuff off of the interactable. Again, great video.

Last edited:

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
saw this vid on shoryuken and i dont think the first combo was posted here. is this max damage for 1bar without switching sides?

32 BF1B MB (micro walk fwd) b3 bf1 2 ji3 32xDF3

I can't replicate this combo, have you tried it?