What's new

German MK official site accidentally confirms Jax

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
This is exciting, cause now that we've seen Jacqui, there's one more roller-coaster loop of:
-UGH THIS CHARACTER?! WHO WANTED THIS BORING GUY HE COULD HAVE SAT OUT.
*trailer gets revealed*
-Not gonna lie, NRS knocked it out of the park this time, I'm actually looking forward to trying them out.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
This is exciting, cause now that we've seen Jacqui, there's one more roller-coaster loop of:
-UGH THIS CHARACTER?! WHO WANTED THIS BORING GUY HE COULD HAVE SAT OUT.
*trailer gets revealed*
-Not gonna lie, NRS knocked it out of the park this time, I'm actually looking forward to trying them out.
Aren't there two? Jax and Frost? Not saying I'm personally against them, just that I expect they both have a bunch of anti-fans at the moment.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Aren't there two? Jax and Frost? Not saying I'm personally against them, just that I expect they both have a bunch of anti-fans at the moment.
I think the Frost backlash died down once we got that story trailer. The hate seemed to mostly spread to the special forces and their kids as it always does. I'm not sure what the anti-Frost thing was about besides 'female Sub-zero clone from the 3D era' instead of their favorite 3D era character.

Down 2

Noob
As a Jax main i'm super hype but I can see how people want him excluded since there's a lot of the "Special Forces" type characters. I personally hate Jacqui but I can accept that her new design and animations are a lot better and give her character so I think that people might be sleeping on Jax's potential to be a badass character. Just imagine how cool he could look with his brawler/wrestler archetype and his no nonsense beatdowns. I think they can animate him well and give him some hype special moves like Bane had in Injustice 2.