What's new

GameSpot Gameplay Kombat Kast DLC Announcement

Gamespot may or may not be hosting a Kombat Kast today and it may or may not be showing off Shang Tsung. Who knows, but we'll find out in 10 minutes.

EDIT: VIDEO WAS DELETED BRAH!!!

Last edited:

Comments

Mortal Kombat 11 Twitter stated the Shame Tsung reveal would be today.
I'm hearing allot of stuff:
  1. It will be at midnight Greece time.
  2. Was canceled and maybe be delayed.
  3. Could be later on today or tomorrow.
There is No official announcement so your guess is as good as mine.

We do know it will be Shang Tsung breakdown with Variations and DLC reveal.
All those suggestions are outrageous, and based on nothing. The reality is the american work day is from 8am to 5pm and it's still 3:40 at Netherrealm studios. Some dumb fuck at Gamespot definetely just lost his fucking job over his own incompetence, but given Boon clearly said "If we're lucky" on Sunday, so this was always going to be a down to the wire thing.

I can't help but imagine the NRS employees working as fast as they can to release the trailer today/tonight because of some huge miscommunication issue, and their supervisors are shouting at them to get the job done.

I sincerely hope the trailer is indeed uploaded to the website and all this is build-the-hype bullshit.

tbh i think the whole mk 11 release has shown that something is terribly off at nrs/wb. these people need more time and comfort, nobody is gonna cry if the 2 year circle is broken.

NRS ... how tf can u cause such a fiasco over a trailer. Just say "trailer tomorrow at this time". These fucking lets be the Riddler games just fuck everything up.