Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I don't care where the show goes.
I don't care about anyone.
Just show me Jaqen fucking H'ghar.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
im so sad that the hound is gone 8'(
that fight was so badass though haha brienne is legit , so does stannis control the wall now or what ? i didnt really understand that part , i dont mind spoilers so if someone wants to tell me via a spoiler tag that would be great :)

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Ya the fight between Briene and the hound was cool best part of the episode besides Tyrion offing his father.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Tyrion offing Shae was kinda hard to watch. The only reason she turned on him in court was that she didn't know the reason why he was trying to ship her out. Surely it could have been redeemed in some way?

Braindead

Tyrion offing Shae was kinda hard to watch. The only reason she turned on him in court was that she didn't know the reason why he was trying to ship her out. Surely it could have been redeemed in some way?
Redeemed? In this show?
Nah.
They all just die.

Valar morghulis.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Redeemed? In this show?
Nah.
They all just die.

Valar morghulis.
But he loved her man! He didn't even attempt to convince her, admittedly she was trying to kill him but hey. Perhaps an excuse to just cut the cast numbers down once again.

Braindead

I see you enjoy Jaqen equally as much as I. Syrio or not Syrio?
I only found out yesterday that some people think Jaqen is Syrio. I never thought about it.
I need to give it some thought and look up some scenes then I'll tell you what if I find any clues that the two are the same.

Braindead

But he loved her man! He didn't even attempt to convince her, admittedly she was trying to kill him but hey. Perhaps an excuse to just cut the cast numbers down once again.
Yeah it was sad. But in this show everyone seems just to back-stab everyone else and they all just die really easily lol.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
seeing Tyrion kill shae gave me more satisfaction than a thousand lying whores.
there was suppose to be lady stone heart after credits....what happened?

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
he lied about him which effectively would have got him killed, then went off and fucked his dad calling him "Tywin, my lion"

... no redemption lol

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
he lied about him which effectively would have got him killed, then went off and fucked his dad calling him "Tywin, my lion"

... no redemption lol
But she only lied in court after Tyrion called her a whore, in a last ditch attempt to get her out of Kings landing to keep her safe. That's what I found saddening in that he never had a chance to explain properly. Were his actions justified? Maybe... I just don't think it's as black and white as it seems.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
im so sad that the hound is gone 8'(
that fight was so badass though haha brienne is legit , so does stannis control the wall now or what ? i didnt really understand that part , i dont mind spoilers so if someone wants to tell me via a spoiler tag that would be great :)
He doesn't control the Wall, but he's there to help them fight against the Wildlings and Others. When a King arrives at the Wall, they have special quarters for him and his armies/family to stay in.

Instead of using his loan money to mount another attack on King's Landing, he took it and rallied his forces to the North to protect the realm first. Of all the five kings, he's the only one to take the Night's Watch's plight seriously and send them aid. In the books, they call him "The King who Cared." Gonna get to see a lot of Jon/Stannis bromance next season.

E

Eldriken

The Khaleesi is slowly but surely losing every type of advantage she had.

I'm really curious as to what direction they're gonna take this because there's only a few episodes left.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
The show is nothing like it used to be. Caters towards shock value instead of actual developments of the story. Really disappointing, wanted this show to beat Breaking Bad. Still entertaining but it is clear to me that the writers have no idea what they're doing.

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva
The show is nothing like it used to be. Caters towards shock value instead of actual developments of the story. Really disappointing, wanted this show to beat Breaking Bad. Still entertaining but it is clear to me that the writers have no idea what they're doing.
honestly, the writing was on the wall last season. I've just come to expect the show is nothing more than a cheesy fantasy show now. Low expectations makes it much more entertaining.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
honestly, the writing was on the wall last season. I've just come to expect the show is nothing more than a cheesy fantasy show now. Low expectations makes it much more entertaining.
Yea thats what I try and do, but there has been something stupid every episode this season, it's getting hard. GOT was the GOAT because it subverted away from the typical tv tropes, and now it embodies it. Still an enjoyable show, just sucks that its not what it once was.

cdb2

Noob

SMH...How could they have missed this, lol!!

Anyways, Euron 360 noscoping Rhaegal out of nowhere was shocking!!
Cersei has more than even the odds with all the anti-air ballestas scorpions installed all over Kings Landing and the Greyjoy fleet.