What's new

Game of Thrones (TV) talk (SPOILERS)

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
The actor for Ser Gregor is fucking huge, I could definitely see him doing that to someone I've seen a lot of gory Shit in my days but that Shit was brutal and I'm still traumatized :(

Just So You Know, There’s No Hard Feelings Between Red Viper And The Mountain

Via Instagram

Pedro Pascal, a.k.a. Oberyn Martell, a.k.a. the dearly departed Red Viper posted this photo on Instagram earlier today to show us that he and The Mountain (real name Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson) are still totally cool, despite the fact that one of them smashed the other’s face into a jelly on last night’s Game of Thrones.

E

Eldriken

I knew what was coming to Oberyn due to the books. But holy shit. It was still so upsetting. He was one of my absolute favorite characters despite him not being around for long.

The Mountain has it coming, however. Those spears he got stabbed with were poisoned. =)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I knew what was coming to Oberyn due to the books. But holy shit. It was still so upsetting. He was one of my absolute favorite characters despite him not being around for long.

The Mountain has it coming, however. Those spears he got stabbed with were poisoned. =)
SPOILERZZZ!

(I kind of saw that coming though)

Sirop

Noob
Martin builds up likeable characters and then kills them off in the most horrible ways he can imagine. The show it's getting overplayed.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord

I assumed him dead l0l
the viper was a master when it came to poison I don't see any1 finding a cure for it

E

Eldriken

Spoilers, guys? Come on. He's The Red VIPER. VIPER. POISON. To think he didn't do something to his spears would be foolish. :|

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Spoilers, guys? Come on. He's The Red VIPER. VIPER. POISON. To think he didn't do something to his spears would be foolish. :|
I swear to R'hllor, if they screw up Stannis's finest moment next episode I will drop this show and never look back. They've been shitting on him for three seasons now, and if they don't do this right, I will be furious.

Law Hero

bigger battles coming so idk
I haven't read the books, but I love stannis
Well, I applaud your good taste in characters.

What did you think of the episode? I personally liked it, but found it really anti-climactic especially since it was 12 minutes short tonight.

That episode was freaking intense...that whole scene where the nightswatchmen chanted the oath as the giant ran down at them was brilliant. Had shades of the Green Lantern Corps. kinda.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
That episode was freaking intense...that whole scene where the nightswatchmen chanted the oath as the giant ran down at them was brilliant. Had shades of the Green Lantern Corps. kinda.
I was like, "Fuck yeah, This is how real man die".
just badass
I only wish they would have shown the fight
Well, I applaud your good taste in characters.

What did you think of the episode? I personally liked it, but found it really anti-climactic especially since it was 12 minutes short tonight.
so fucking intense
felt so sad to see ygritte die, but I liked how the kid got his revenge
I really enjoyed seeing the giant go apeshit when he saw his fellow giant die
I had this epsiode in my top 5 of all time, but now that I found out that stannis was suppose to be involve not so much
I really wanted to see the eberyn aftermath

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
How has no one discussed the finale yet?

Tyrion killing his father? Dany locking up her dragons? Brant about to "fly"?

Law Hero

Eh, as a book fan, I was disappointed.

I'm sure it was good television though. Really sad that the opening felt like it ruined Stannis's arrival at The Wall. That was definitely my favorite part of the episode. Dillaine, Cunningham, and Hinds are the best actors left (in my opinion) so it's awesome to see them all together in the same place. Hopefully we get lots of cool Jon/Stannis bromance scenes next season.

C-Sword

Noob
Very disappointed, I know it's easy to say the books are better than the show, but there was no mention of Tysha and where do whores go. I had been waiting for that part since the season started and they replaced it with a much weaker ending.

Starts at 5:40 of this video

It would've been awesome to see that on the show. Oh and no mention of Tywin Lannister not shitting gold.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
I liked the finale, was fitting and entertaining enough. However, Tywin was my favorite character so very disappointed he's now gone.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
As someone who read the books a while ago there was one character that was missing who I thought we would see but I can see them using it as the opener next season.

Also Arya is the best and everyone else can kinda suck it.