What's new

Game is Unplayable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your insults are childish and youre making fun of a community youre part of. Or worse, youre out looking for people to bully. Is it hard to have such a small dick?

how am I looking for people to bully when I am literally only responding to people who insult me first?

Out of all the replies there have been about maybe 3 or 4 people who responded in a productive manner yet everyone is so set to single me out if I stoop to their level when I respond to their trashy 1 line posts.

Don't even kid yourself, I am not part of 'this' community. I'd be embarassed to even consider it given the nature of the responses in this thread.

Matix218

Get over here!
how am I looking for people to bully when I am literally only responding to people who insult me first?

Out of all the replies there have been about maybe 3 or 4 people who responded in a productive manner yet everyone is so set to single me out if I stoop to their level when I respond to their trashy 1 line posts.

Don't even kid yourself, I am not part of 'this' community. I'd be embarassed to even consider it given the nature of the responses in this thread.
The entire thread, title, and initial post are hot garbage that are not worthy of discussion.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Why are people still doing this "NO YOU!" shit instead of offering to break things down, identify how to help the OP decide whether he cares enough to invest effort in the game or quit, and overall be helpful which is what the "high-level kommunity" was originally formed for???

People keep saying how lame this thread is and how whack the OP is.... Ok, do something about it. BE HELPFUL.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I didn't even want to post aside from a harmless joke literally directed at no one but this is a Mongolian clusterfuck of "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I? "

xKMMx

Banned
I know this is the child in me but I love when these threads degenerate into arguments about how people argue. Like when the original issue gets lost in constant nit picking over reading ability and over all intelligence its music to my ears.

xKMMx

Banned
Why are people still doing this "NO YOU!" shit instead of offering to break things down, identify how to help the OP decide whether he cares enough to invest effort in the game or quit, and overall be helpful which is what the "high-level kommunity" was originally formed for???

People keep saying how lame this thread is and how whack the OP is.... Ok, do something about it. BE HELPFUL.
To be fair dude..... he basically laid out a blanket statement in the beginning that sounded like pure salt as opposed to a well thought out critique. A lot of people did lay out help consistent with his gripes.

Lab the shit you cant beat.

Matix218

Get over here!
Then why do you continuously post in it ? Crying and complaining about what people said?? No discussion about the actual game itself.
What is to discuss? That YOU think MK11 is "unplayable"? Yeah that is good fodder for intelligent and productive conversation. GTFO man. NO ONE AGREES WITH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

Matix218

Get over here!
Hey Unibrow, that must be why you're constantly drawn to it with your homo-erotic posts
You are literally going against the forum rules with your personal attacks and homophobic insults, yet you say that everyone else is not posting meaningful discussion of your topic? Please GO AWAY FOR GOOD.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?

Try practice mode. Theres your productive response. If this communit is beneath you, leave. You arent contributing, youre detracting. Expecting help while bickering is entitlement. Let me teach you about reads by example. Based on your tendency to fall easily for troll bait, insult peoples hygeine in a virtual space where that information would be impossible to gather, and complain about the game more than play it, as well as your choice of calling yourself "the real" version of the "ex" or formerly named Matt, which I assume is your given name, Im gonna make a hard read that you are young, didnt play or weent very good at sports and never learned that you arent special. Youre an egotist, likely displaying these same narcissistic tendencies in your daily life. You live in a delusion that when things dont go your way, it is because of things outside of your control. Your denial that accompanies this subconciously will cause you to look down on anyone who disagrees with you. If you would like actual help, you will need to seek a neurologist, you may have a personality disorder. If you wanna get that ass slapped in a video game and learn some things, add me on PSN: DrYukinariOhkido

Try practice mode. Theres your productive response. If this communit is beneath you, leave. You arent contributing, youre detracting. Expecting help while bickering is entitlement. Let me teach you about reads by example. Based on your tendency to fall easily for troll bait, insult peoples hygeine in a virtual space where that information would be impossible to gather, and complain about the game more than play it, as well as your choice of calling yourself "the real" version of the "ex" or formerly named Matt, which I assume is your given name, Im gonna make a hard read that you are young, didnt play or weent very good at sports and never learned that you arent special. Youre an egotist, likely displaying these same narcissistic tendencies in your daily life. You live in a delusion that when things dont go your way, it is because of things outside of your control. Your denial that accompanies this subconciously will cause you to look down on anyone who disagrees with you. If you would like actual help, you will need to seek a neurologist, you may have a personality disorder. If you wanna get that ass slapped in a video game and learn some things, add me on PSN: DrYukinariOhkido

I never once asked anyone here for help. LOL thread was a rant about how trash the game play is.

If youre gonna copy and paste shit from google. At least read the 3 posts where I said I know im not good at this game.

Matix218

Get over here!
I never once asked anyone here for help. LOL thread was a rant about how trash the game play is.

If youre gonna copy and paste shit from google. At least read the 3 posts where I said I know im not good at this game.
If you are self admittedly not good at the game (meaning you have many aspects of the game you can improve on) how are you qualified to dub the gameplay as "trash"? Maybe if you learn more about what you are doing wrong you won't think it is trash anymore?

Xelz

Go over there!
You should learn how to define things.
LoL, what? Not only did you get salty over a joke comment, but your comeback doesn’t even make sense. That’s like... the worst retort on this forum. I highly recommend brushing up on your forum banter and then we can talk.

Until then, ask your wife for some tips on how to play MK11! It sounds like she's pretty good at the game!

LoL, what? Not only did you get salty over a joke comment, but your comeback doesn’t even make sense. That’s like... the worst retort on this forum. I highly recommend brushing up on your forum banter and then we can talk.

Until then, ask your wife for some tips on how to play MK11! It sounds like she's pretty good at the game!
LOL forum banter. Ok get all the fanboys too collectively insult or harass someone and then call it banter.

I couldnt careless about communicating with anyone here. vast majority of you are complete losers with no life and It shows that you get so riled up when someone gives an honest opinion about the game you'd sell your nutsac for
Some of you fanboys are beyond pathetic.

E

Eldriken

LOL forum banter. Ok get all the fanboys too collectively insult or harass someone and then call it banter.

I couldnt careless about communicating with anyone here. vast majority of you are complete losers with no life and It shows that you get so riled up when someone gives an honest opinion about the game you'd sell your nutsac for
Some of you fanboys are beyond pathetic.
Thanks for being honest. Thread closed and goodbye. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.