What's new

Game Freezing Issues on XBL

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Going to keep this separate until resolved or we get further word, since it's a major game-breaking issue.

colt if you see this, let me know what's up.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
This happening right after the 7mb download for XBL...it seems like the "update" might not have gone as planned. I hope I am wrong.

Similar problem on PS3. Numerous times when on the character select screen today, I've gone to send a message and the game screen will turn black. Only way to resolve it is to quit.

Dayvo

My english it's not good
Re post:
I played Injustice until 6 pm(Spain), then stopped until 11 pm, I tried to play and my xbox crashed like 5 times in a row. Then I put Fifa 13, played for about 2 hours, and then I put Injustice. Xbox Crashed. So, internet out, I tried again. And Injustice works.

WTF???

Maybe WB account issues?

Edit: The erlier moment of the crashes was like 11 PM GTM for me

Fate

Noob
Happening here too. Started like an hour and a half ago. Had no problems with freezing until then.

Happening to me too. I can play fine when signed out of Xbl but once I sign in it freezes in about 2 min. I do have my wbid linked. I even reset my router and no dice. I was playing fine this morning even after the update. This is a major issue that needs fixed. I am about to check but does anyone know if they has addressed this in a status update or anything?