What's new

Game Freezing Issues on XBL

Dawued

Noob
... my box never froze. I played earlier today, downloaded the update and was online for about an hour. I shut down everything. I attempt to get back online now and I can't seem to stay for more than 3 minutes before the game freezes. no matter if I am in multiplayer, stars lab or just in the menu, after a couple of minutes it freezes. Anyone else experience this???

thanks.

I just checked this forum b/c I cannot play my game. Keeps crashing. I have the X-Box as well. I have not had this problem before today.

IvanP.M.

Noob
This happening right after the 7mb download for XBL...it seems like the "update" might not have gone as planned. I hope I am wrong.
Same happened to me. the game started to freeze in practice mode. during loading and online, what i did, i went to the storage location injustice and deleted the update file after that i downloaded again, i've been playing since this afternoon and only happened once.

Also after the update i lost all my costumes and cant enter to the bonus features archives.

Can you try clearing your system>content cache in the xbox settings storage, if you are having problems.
This has not worked. I cannot log in for more than a minute before the X-Box freezes. I'm having the same problem as a poster above. I played earlier just fine. I then turned off the X-Box for a few hours, came back, and now I cannot play any part of this game b/c it freezes w/in aprox. a minute.

I'm finding on other forums that many other people are having the same problems.

Any updates on a solution would be much appreciated.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
My game keeps crashing and it is definately the game since I can do everything else just fine.BTW it's not online I'm just playing on Ladder or practice ofr like a minute and bam! it freezes...

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Goddammit, I've caught it too. Why have they done this to me?!
Patches that need to be patched....gaming is coming full circle guys. The end is nigh.

I noticed ps3 was choppy when I was trying to record in practice mode earlier. My xbox version freezes non stop and I tried reinstalling.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
I was playing online with a friend who got booted a good 3 or 4 times before we finally got to play. Once we were able to start our 1v1 session, we were able to complete around 12 matches with no issues before I had to go.

I noticed offline practice was incredibly choppy earlier, though. It felt like I was playing online. It cleared up eventually and it made a huge difference. I changed stages and it went choppy again.

Mdad1988

Noob
So logged into xbox live connected to the internet it will continue to freeze? Sometimes I cant even get past the load screen.. hmm