What's new

Future of MKX on PC; MKXL Enhanced Online PC BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLA

Noob
Not even an apology to the PC gamers? Shocking by NRS but they know everyone will forget by the time Injustice 2 is ready.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
NRS going all out it seems. Cosplay pack (thats a preorder bonus btw). Dropped pc after fucking it up. MKXL probably signifies the end of support for MKx and the beginning of the injustice 2 hype machine.

mkl

Poopbutt.
Well, I had fun with MKX. Especially in tournaments. Frosty Fausting will be my final NRS event ever. Thanks for being honest Tyler.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
No, we didn't HAVE to buy MKX, but we did, and we did so under the impression we would be treated equally as consumers. My dollar is no more or less valuable than yours and as a consumer, unless otherwise noted, I have every right to believe I will receive the same fair or unfair treatment as everyone else.

If PC MKX had an asterisk and a 'may not be supported' from day one, or if NRS had said PC wasn't promised this or guaranteed that or PC had been sold at a considerable discount, or there had been. ANYTHING to say PC wouldn't be supported down the road, then FINE. I could have educated myself as a consumer and made my decision, one *I* would solely be liable for, but that's not what happened.

We were sold inferior goods for a superior price.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Not even an apology to the PC gamers? Shocking by NRS but they know everyone will forget by the time Injustice 2 is ready.
There's a way they'll never forget: Keep pestering them and reminding them and particularly, WB of what they did.
and speak with your wallet from now on. That way, they'll think twice before screwing us over.

Euph0nic

Purple Glowy Stuff
I'm trying to think of a way to open up a dialogue with steam about mass refunds. If NRS/WB are taking a piss this big, lets damn well be sure they're publicly outed in some way, and the failing studios are forced to answer to lord gaben for forsaking his disciples. Steam charging the same price as PS4/XB1 and getting a fraction of the quality that the other platforms received resembles class action lawsuit territory in my observation. There needs to be a movement from the consumers, and we need to continue to hold NRS/WB accountable for taking our money.

s f v b o y s

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Killer Instinct: Released in 2013, still has a vast playerbase after 3 years, initial 9 characters and roster expanded threefold. Excellent online play from the start, no bad characters. Out on PC three years later. Player base feels satisfied.
MKX: Released in 2015, losing more players than it is gaining, initial umpteen characters with three variations each, gaining irrelevant dlc. Online play admittedly needed to be re-developed. A minority of the roster are considered good characters (aka top tier). Dropped PC version one year in. Player base conflicted.

Guess which game is worth playing.

I'm trying to think of a way to open up a dialogue with steam about mass refunds. If NRS/WB are taking a piss this big, lets damn well be sure they're publicly outed in some way, and the failing studios are forced to answer to lord gaben for forsaking his disciples. Steam charging the same price as PS4/XB1 and getting a fraction of the quality that the other platforms received resembles class action lawsuit territory in my observation. There needs to be a movement from the consumers, and we need to continue to hold NRS/WB accountable for taking our money.

s f v b o y s
let us know what you discover, i and many of my friends want to refund if possible.
on a side note, maybe full mkxl version will arrive much later as mk9 komplete landed on steam after 2 years?

I've sworn to God this is my last NRS/WB product I bought in my life if they do this and they did it. I'm a stubborn guy and I always stand by my vows 100%. Even when I do get a console and I'm sure I will one day, I'm never giving those scammers a cent ever again in my lifetime. And also, somebody should sue them and make sure they get hit where it hurts them the most, fucking piece of shit scumbags. I've bought 2 premium versions of this game plus one collector's edition, I've spent at least 200€ on this game and they do me like that.

I won't sue them because I don't have time nor energy to do it, but those 2 mafia companies are never seing a dime from me as long as I walk this earth. Amen.

Solignac

Noob
so you HAD to buy MKX? WB forced you to buy it? You're just completely absolved of guilt?
Absolved of Guilt? Ok now I know for sure your head isn't screwed on all the way. A company's poor business choices of who is doing a port and subsequent drop of all players due to that poor decision and your saying I'm guilty because I bought a game I thought was going to actually be a good game? Ok, captain hindsight, I can see you have no idea what you're talking about and you have affirmed my previous post of your rampant dickriding, thank you for being the first person on my ignore list.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23

s f v b o y s
Damn straight.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
Killer Instinct: Released in 2013, still has a vast playerbase after 3 years, initial 9 characters and roster expanded threefold. Excellent online play from the start, no bad characters. Out on PC three years later. Player base feels satisfied.
MKX: Released in 2015, losing more players than it is gaining, initial umpteen characters with three variations each, gaining irrelevant dlc. Online play admittedly needed to be re-developed. A minority of the roster are considered good characters (aka top tier). Dropped PC version one year in. Player base conflicted.

Guess which game is worth playing.
I think the fact that MK has sizable pot bonus every major along with the entry pot would make MK "worth" playing. To me KI is the filler game while people where waiting for MK/T7 to come out. Depending which kind of game your into.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
In the meantime, Street Fighter V is less than a month away from release, with free DLC characters, good netcode, and crossplatform support for PS4 + PC. See you guys there!
Yea i think MKX will still be around 3rd place viewership like it has been last year with UMVC3 and SF, but everything else is done. (ggxrd, KI ect.) Side tournament stats. I feel like if people could drop 500 on a Xbone One for KI they could have done the same for MKX. I feel like anyone that didnt get the game on PS4 or Xbone or was waiting for the game to come to Last gen didnt or wasnt planing on taking the game seriously anyways. So all the woe, is me talk about it not coming to PC is irreverent.

Yea i think MKX will still be around 3rd place viewership like it has been last year with UMVC3 and SF, but everything else is done. (ggxrd, KI ect.) Side tournament stats
WB employee confirmed here, or perhaps applying for a job in the future, it would suit you very well, you already have a spot on mentality for their top worker.

Moving on: I think I might just buy gg Xrd sign as soon as this evening and start learning, I also doubt this community will see much of me in the future. I'm not saying anyone'll miss me anyway, but I won't be missing majority of you guys either. Seeing how certain people here like to bash fellow players instead of supporting their cause reduces my hopes even further. If at least we had a kommunity that stood together in hard times like those, instead it's group of players torn appart by platforms they play on. Console players disrespecting fellow players just because they play on a different platform.

I though NRS/WB are the only ones letting me down tonight, but I guess I was wrong.
Goodbye TYM, shuryuken here I come.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.