What's new

Future of MKX on PC; MKXL Enhanced Online PC BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Damn I can't wait to gather into one Koth with Zeus's Kang, Immortal's Kenshi, Braindead's SubZ, Sassolinio's Shinnok and rest of the guys who Im familiar with :cool:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Really wondering what those DLCs with the weird names are lol
Actually I think I figured it out, gonna post here for later references after they change the names to the real characters on release lol:

524270 Paul (524270) Depot No size
524280 Bar Fight (524280) Depot No size
524290 Lambs (524290) Depot No size
524300 Zombie Pack (524300) Depot No size
524310 Halloween Pack (524310) Depot No size
524320 Ruby (524320) Depot No size
524260 Mechanic (524260) Depot No size

Mechanic = Triborg
Bar Fight = Bo Rai Cho
Lambs = Leatherface (Mask on like Hannibal in Silence of the Lambs?)

The packs are properly named, so that leaves Paul and Ruby. One of them is Alien, and I don't know what the other is.

EDIT: Just googled Paul, and apparently there's a movie titled "Paul" about an alien creature named Paul. So I'm pretty sure Paul is Alien.
Now who's Ruby? The cosplay pack?

Last edited:

Immortal

Blind justice....
Actually I think I figured it out, gonna post here for later references after they change the names to the real characters on release lol:

Mechanic = Triborg
Bar Fight = Bo Rai Cho

The packs are properly named, so that leaves Paul and Ruby. One of them is Alien, and I don't know what the other is.

EDIT: Just googled Paul, and apparently there's a movie titled "Paul" about an alien creature named Paul. So I'm pretty sure Paul is Alien.
Yup, seems that way.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly

Mechanic = Triborg
Bar Fight = Bo Rai Cho

Crimson ermac? or is that on PC already?

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Is there an alive thread with peoples steam id's and stuff in or a TYM steam group or anything?
When this drops I feel the PC community should push for nonstop GGs through a dedicated room or something. Facing 20 day 1 randoms who only know how to use scorpions teleport is no way to spend a night and will get dull fast, and most of the people that hang out in the server rooms were only there to pad their stats up facing nubs and shit talk. Im happy to set the group/room up, but would need as many people from here to get involved and bring along their friends/enemies, but if theres something like this already can someone point me in the right direction, and obviously if you are interested in getting in on it, let me know!

Braindead

Is there an alive thread with peoples steam id's and stuff in or a TYM steam group or anything?
When this drops I feel the PC community should push for nonstop GGs through a dedicated room or something. Facing 20 day 1 randoms who only know how to use scorpions teleport is no way to spend a night and will get dull fast, and most of the people that hang out in the server rooms were only there to pad their stats up facing nubs and shit talk. Im happy to set the group/room up, but would need as many people from here to get involved and bring along their friends/enemies, but if theres something like this already can someone point me in the right direction, and obviously if you are interested in getting in on it, let me know!
There are a couple of threads but they've been dead for so damn long lol. Let me dig them up so we can revive them.

Braindead

https://testyourmight.com/threads/mkx-pc-ggs-thread.49639/
https://testyourmight.com/threads/official-steam-id-thread.35018/

There you go. Forums have been restructured since I last searched them damn. Google for the rescue though.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Only been 1 post in that thread in 2016. The PC GG's thread isnt what i meant but that has some more folk in there so good for tagging em all, which i shall get to soon. The idea is to have a steam group/ mk lobby/ discord channel or something that you can go into when you are playing MKXL online and it will be full of all the online players that know what they are doing and want to play sets or ft5's or something, but overall just good games. I dunno what the experience was like for you before but back when MKX was played on PC I basically had some TYM guys on my friends list to play otherwise it was lobby/player/ranked all night, which was pretty much guaranteed to be crap unless you got lucky and met someone from TYM lol.

Not going to be some elitist club or whatever, but hopefully will prove to be a better way to search for games than hitting the lobby.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
W

we should make our room, but i am from europe so maybe its unplayable if u are guys from us
I'm from EU. Greece, particularly. And I have played against OmegaK and Ketchup, who are from US. The online was stable and with 60fps. It was as if I have played at their home.

I was lucky to play those two good players at the certain times. lol

Braindead

Only been 1 post in that thread in 2016. The PC GG's thread isnt what i meant but that has some more folk in there so good for tagging em all, which i shall get to soon. The idea is to have a steam group/ mk lobby/ discord channel or something that you can go into when you are playing MKXL online and it will be full of all the online players that know what they are doing and want to play sets or ft5's or something, but overall just good games. I dunno what the experience was like for you before but back when MKX was played on PC I basically had some TYM guys on my friends list to play otherwise it was lobby/player/ranked all night, which was pretty much guaranteed to be crap unless you got lucky and met someone from TYM lol.

Not going to be some elitist club or whatever, but hopefully will prove to be a better way to search for games than hitting the lobby.
Yeah good idea.

I don't really play against randoms. Like very rarely. I mostly play with people on my friends list.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
I'm from EU. Greece, particularly. And I have played against OmegaK and Ketchup, who are from US. The online was stable and with 60fps. It was as if I have played at their home.

OmegaK and Ketchup are both from UK bud!

Kalimera, i was in Skiathos till yesterday, damn what a wonderful place , btw tag all so i can add people, btw i am not really good player, just decent one

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Kalimera, i was in Skiathos till yesterday, damn what a wonderful place , btw tag all so i can add people, btw i am not really good player, just decent one
Καλησπέρα (Good evening). At the early August I was at Thassos island with my mates for 2 weeks. Skiathos? Did you happen to find a dude with a dog and some jet skis? This is where I knew about jet ski and learned about that doggy who could do water ski. Speaking about wonderful places, you should hit Thassos island, and especially Paradisos (Paradise, in Greek) beach. This beach has huge waves there. Or Santorini island. The volcano is still active, but it's sleeping. There's another one next of it, but it's dead. There's also the one deep in the center of Santorini, which wrecked this island some years ago. I left at the same day Jolie came. :)

Hope to find you there, when the game gets released in PC. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.