What's new

Future of MKX on PC; MKXL Enhanced Online PC BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal

Blind justice....
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2965999/Beta-Survey there is MKXL PC Beta survey.

Seriously, they should stop pretending and call this "Injustice 2 beta". We all know they never gave a damn about PC community, they let it die long ago. Such greedy company as WB would not care so much for fixing long dead game.
They added that survey hour ago. Went throu it and my goodness... what a waste of time. Many questions are either to general or don't allow any comment which makes the whole thing kinda pointless. Not to mention i really doubt at this point that anybody is even gonna go throu the answers nor do i think they really care about it.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
They added that survey hour ago. Went throu it and my goodness... what a waste of time. Many questions are either to general or don't allow any comment which makes the whole thing kinda pointless. Not to mention i really doubt at this point that anybody is even gonna go throu the answers nor do i think they really care about it.
It was as I expected. They wanted to test out the online elements there. I think they wanted to fix what they couldn't with Sony/Microsoft. If it's from NRS herself, I wouldn't mind at all.

Immortal

Blind justice....
It was as I expected. They wanted to test out the online elements there. I think they wanted to fix what they couldn't with Sony/Microsoft. If it's from NRS herself, I wouldn't mind at all.
NRS has nothing to do with it just like they have nothing to do with PC version. QLOC handles PC version. As for this survey it was created by WB which makes me think it serves no purpose at all.

crosshair271

Sub-Xerox
NRS has nothing to do with it just like they have nothing to do with PC version. QLOC handles PC version. As for this survey it was created by WB which makes me think it serves no purpose at all.
I think WB is using it to gauge how well QLOC did with the game. If everyone says it's awesome now for the most part then QLOC did what they were suppose to and can look forward to more contracts with WB. I gave them flying colors only barring issues from my setup. Hopefully everyone else had the same good results and QLOC will be the main PC porting company from now on.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
It's a 100 times more in depth then the console beta survey.

Which was "is this better or worse then MKX's netcode" after every match lol

IMO this survey is just to appear WB as caring company. MKXL on PC was long in works and it`s 99,9% ready. They will release it very soon, unless they really want to take another long break to add something (which would be pinnacle of bullshit at this point).

DronesUK

Noob
Just going to say thank you for letting us test out the Beta, had a blast it runs great now just looking forward to the official launch and patch notes!

Yeah it should close today in about 6.5 hours if they don't extended it again. But I doubt that and I also think the XL update is coming either today or tomorrow. Everything looks ready in the Steam depots.
Damn, but i finish work in 6 hours, so i will not be able to play it :(

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Someone knows when the official patch is coming? They will close beta today right?
Beta ends today, yep.
It's not known when the patch will drop, but my bet is today. Beta ends, last year we got a patch September 1st...let's see.

By the way, am I the only one who still has the xbox beta installed and tried to see if the pc servers were connected to the xbox one ones? :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.