What's new

Funniest Rage Quit/Quitality Moments?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
@Juggs you should move this to the MK11 forum instead of the Scorpion sub-forum. We don't have a Quitality thread so this is perfect lol.

Plus, we're in late July not May. No longer is every thread about Scorpion these days.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
What happened is since I was in the corner there was no pushback on Scorpions 212, and since he pressed buttons after well my 111 got him, it's 6 or 7 frames startup so it's pretty damn quick.
Oh my god lol. I wasn't trying to take the piss, sorry if it came out that way. I just found it to be such a savage read which made the video and the ragequit just so much funnier.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Oh my god lol. I wasn't trying to take the piss, sorry if it came out that way. I just found it to be such a savage read which made the video and the ragequit just so much funnier.
Wut? I was just explaining what happened XD but yeah making Scorpions rage is my calling. This guy was pressing buttons carelessly so I figured my 111 would get him XD

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
@Juggs you should move this to the MK11 forum instead of the Scorpion sub-forum. We don't have a Quitality thread so this is perfect lol.

Plus, we're in late July not May. No longer is every thread about Scorpion these days.
Uh that’s weird, it’s supposed to be in the MK11 one. Someone must have moved it for some reason.

I've been playing d'vorah lately and i've gotten a couple quits because of just doing b4/f4 mixups all day long.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Scumbag picking Jacqui vs my Scorpion, then winning the first match, teabagging and fataling me, then proceeding to not win a single round and dc'ing while robbing me from my win on the 400 damage damage d2 kb combo that would've won me the set.

Yeah that was fun.
Oh wait, it wasn't. Why do they need 3 month and counting to fix this?
Because they're working hard to deliver what we want, a DJ Sub-Zero skin!

I've had at least 2/3 times where someone plugged their mic in right before quitting to call me a N****R lool
Smdh

I use the 'Create Party' tech so I don't get any such BS over the mic. It's funny when you see the mic icon constantly flashing on when your mopping them, but have no idea what they're saying. I like to think I'm getting complimented on my gameplay :)

xKMMx

Banned
This game is PTSD inducing from things that makes no sense that everyone defends. These "funny" clips only exacerbate the problem.
Lol no its just fun. If someone is taking their losing so seriously that they get "PTSD" or even rage out in the first place that's a good sign that they need a different hobby and beyond that a look inside to figure out why they rage out so hard on such a trivial thing. If someone cant enjoy a game unless they are winning they shouldn't be playing it.

xKMMx

Banned
It’s just nice to keep things moving instead of sitting through the same fatality again, but God forbid if you do it back to them. It’s like they have a seizure.
Some dude t bagged and fataled me after winning the first game of a KL match yesterday. I took the next two. When I won the set I sat there for as long as I could then hit him with my FB.

Dude lost it calling me a disrespectful piece of trash lmao

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Some dude t bagged and fataled me after winning the first game of a KL match yesterday. I took the next two. When I won the set I sat there for as long as I could then hit him with my FB.

Dude lost it calling me a disrespectful piece of trash lmao
People say t-bags are disrespectful, but using a FB on the fatal screen is the worst XD