What's new

Funniest Rage Quit/Quitality Moments?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So MK11 is full to the BRIM with rage quitters. It always is great when you make someone rage so hard at a video game that they just say “nah, fuck this, I’m out”. I want to have a fun thread where you share your rage quit stories and also I really would like to see clips of them.

The first one I’m posting had me dying. So, I’m playing ranked, come across a Sonya player. The ping was pretty bad, so I tried Geras first. Even though Geras is potato he’s not that easy to use in lag, not for me at least. So I lost. Went to my main man Scorpion. Starts off with him trying to zone Scorpion, lul. Punished his second fireball, then went for f32 (like an idiot) then got punished. I brokeaway. I noticed in the last game every time I broke he went for a throw, easy read into D2 KB. He broke away. I went for a D1, he counterpoked, I whiff punished. After the combo, it leaves Sonya full screen. Now once I have the life lead with Scorpion I play super lame. So I just sat there... and he was having NONE of that. He sat there for a few seconds, realized what was happening, then... bam... lmao. Idk why this one had my dying but it was too funny to me.

Here’s the link:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
No offense to you Juggs, you have a good Scorpion, but I love it when Scorpion players who play dumb and obviously don't know combos quit on me, and then bitch over the mic on how trash I am.

Why would I take offense to that? Most Scorpion players are god awful. But Scorpion is good enough to where these bad players think they’re good because they win with him.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Why would I take offense to that? Most Scorpion players are god awful. But Scorpion is good enough to where these bad players think they’re good because they win with him.
Just didn't wanna like put all scorpion mains in the same category since I know you're a good player :p But yeah, I've been t-bagged by a Scorpion who only used his D2s and teleports.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
When players cuss you out “for doing the same thing over and over” when they don’t know how to punish or counter anything.

Also stupid, playing a random decent player that has a shit attitude when all you say is “ggs”.

But wait, there’s more! Someone finally knocks you off KOTH, flip stances like 20 times, does a fatality, then rage quits when you smash them and do a fatality or brutality, breaking the room and then you have to reconnect. That’s fun.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
When players cuss you out “for doing the same thing over and over” when they don’t know how to punish or counter anything.

Also stupid, playing a random decent player that has a shit attitude when all you say is “ggs”.

But wait, there’s more! Someone finally knocks you off KOTH, flip stances like 20 times, does a fatality, then rage quits when you smash them and do a fatality or brutality, breaking the room and then you have to reconnect. That’s fun.
Yeah, apparently doing a fatal in a KOTH is really triggering to some people.

@STB Sgt Reed XD

Once in a koth the king was a Sonya player doing well never spoke. Some jackass mirror matched him proclaiming he couldn't do combos and he took the throne with high damage then it's my turn. Blocked and punished and dude literally told me all I do is block and raged quit lol. Combos don't win a match. Kano loves salty tears

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
So MK11 is full to the BRIM with rage quitters. It always is great when you make someone rage so hard at a video game that they just say “nah, fuck this, I’m out”. I want to have a fun thread where you share your rage quit stories and also I really would like to see clips of them.

The first one I’m posting had me dying. So, I’m playing ranked, come across a Sonya player. The ping was pretty bad, so I tried Geras first. Even though Geras is potato he’s not that easy to use in lag, not for me at least. So I lost. Went to my main man Scorpion. Starts off with him trying to zone Scorpion, lul. Punished his second fireball, then went for f32 (like an idiot) then got punished. I brokeaway. I noticed in the last game every time I broke he went for a throw, easy read into D2 KB. He broke away. I went for a D1, he counterpoked, I whiff punished. After the combo, it leaves Sonya full screen. Now once I have the life lead with Scorpion I play super lame. So I just sat there... and he was having NONE of that. He sat there for a few seconds, realized what was happening, then... bam... lmao. Idk why this one had my dying but it was too funny to me.

Here’s the link:
SHIMMYTALITY

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
Had some fuck that decided to keep giving me Zero's in a random Koth. I decided to flawless his ass and then he goes like "YOU'RE SO FUCKING CHEAP THAT'S WHY I KEEP GIVING U ZEROS" now had I not brutaled him I would've probably teabagged him to death just for funsies

D

Deleted member 59910

I was playing Jax against a Baraka. I don’t play Jax. I was just trying to test him against real life players, since CPU isn’t human yet. He was using the variation with Blood Lunge, and spamming that shit. I believe he never played against a Jax before. F2 1+3 and F33 1+3 connected every.single.time. After the Mercy he quitted.

1. Someone tell this guy to stand block.
  2. What? I was merciful. Don’t waste your second chance quitting.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Quitality thread got lost in the shuffle but deserves a bump. Scorpion and Geras are my favorite characters to troll for obvious reasons. #BuffScorpion

Yep, I know what that feels like, to get wrecked by your Cetrion that is.

Only difference there? I'm no quitter. Those losses only drive me to improve. I mean, last time, you got 2 Flawess rounds off me, and this time, I was able to hit you a few times. I keep this up, I'll get you down to half health before you destroy me with that fucking Geyser.

:)

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings

Only difference there? I'm no quitter. Those losses only drive me to improve. I mean, last time, you got 2 Flawess rounds off me, and this time, I was able to hit you a few times. I keep this up, I'll get you down to half health before you destroy me with that fucking Geyser.

Now that´s a good attitude!!!

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
That's not a good attitude at all!

What he should have done is come and create 50 threads and daily posts on twitter tagging 16 bit and tyler yelling that Cetrion is broken and OP.

Which she is. Along with scorpion. So they deserve each other.

No offense to you Juggs, you have a good Scorpion, but I love it when Scorpion players who play dumb and obviously don't know combos quit on me, and then bitch over the mic on how trash I am.

I've realised it's Scorpion players who get salty on the mic or rage quit the most, once you start punishing them from their teleport. I had one dude fuming simply because I was standing their, at mid screen, holding the block button :confused:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
That's not a good attitude at all!

What he should have done is come and create 50 threads and daily posts on twitter tagging 16 bit and tyler yelling that Cetrion is broken and OP.

Which she is. Along with scorpion. So they deserve each other.
LMAO! :eek:

thlityoursloat

kick kick

I'd actually like to play a solid Cetrion, you don't usually find them very much in ranked/KL and I need to develop MU knowledge.
Too bad 90% of you are from NA.