What's new

Match-up Discussion Freddy's Most Recent Match Up Numbers

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
absolutely not

I think in this MU he has hella trouble though but Im a quan believer
LBSH the quan uplaying is done I will list his 3-7s right here right now. I'm done with up playing him, because barely anyone listens while quan was lot of success in tournaments between dink, soup, and hopefully me at nec.
3-7s
Cyrax (he has traps that quan's only way out is to ex skydrop. w1nter warz uses them watch him play a quan)
Ermac (Zaf showed me how quan has to respect push way too much and gets out zoned)
Johnny Cage (just explained on mit's thread)
Kabal (just ask reo)
Kenshi (gets really out zoned)
Liu Kang (already decided 3-7)
Shang Tsung (Try playing woundcowboy with quan and not say that it's a 3-7)
Smoke (At the end of combos quan has to block teh next forceball and a bunch more bullshit, smoke just contrls the match)
Sonya (already decided 3-7)

That's 9 3-7s. Now try to argue that this character is good.

Espio

Kokomo
Very generous to Jade. If she could glow the ground claws I could see it. But I think it's more difficult than that for her.
I have an equally hard time with Jade as I do with Stryker, so I could see that as well. 3-7 at worst though in my opinion.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Stop playing shitty west coast Freddy players who cannot toss gloves fast enough. Test that again with your brother.
no bro come to the west coast and play a good reptile. there is no way it's 6-4 not cutting it. 5-5

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
LBSH the quan uplaying is done I will list his 3-7s right here right now. I'm done with up playing him, because barely anyone listens while quan was lot of success in tournaments between dink, soup, and hopefully me at nec.
3-7s
Cyrax (he has traps that quan's only way out is to ex skydrop. w1nter warz uses them watch him play a quan)
Ermac (Zaf showed me how quan has to respect push way too much and gets out zoned)
Kabal (just ask reo)
Smoke (At the end of combos quan has to block teh next forceball and a bunch more bullshit, smoke just contrls the match)

i agree with all of this except ermac

I feel my quan could beat most ermacs

Idk about a 3-7 man

but all else yea i cant argue at all

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
3-7s
Kabal (just ask reo)

You are mistaken here young flash. no way in hell quan loses to shang, JC, smoke, ESPECIALLY ERMAC, or cyrax 7-3. LK, Kenshi or sonya are his only 3-7s. your playing these match ups incorrectly

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
with a freddy like yours you won't even punish with full combo. after one claw reptile can dash to get in. rep doesn't have to jump to get in. freddy can't get claw happy. only throw gloves. it's similar to the kenshi mu, kenshi can't get telefurry happy. not easy for freddy to keep rep out. rep can do his ex slowball set up and what can freddy do? throw out armor? 5-5
Lol. "tele-furry"

SLy

Noob
Jade has the flash, which is good versus gloves and fingers. The overhead has uses at mid range. For example, it can jump and punish spikes. 8:2 is too much. I think 6:4 or 7:3.
I respect that you kept it real and didn't downplay her options

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Just curious, why is Liu Kang at such disadvantage?
Liu has a difficult time approaching Freddy. Even when he does close the gap, his offense is not as strong as Cage's, Kabal's, or Sonya's.

Unless Liu has a substantial lead, his fireballs are also a non-issue. Freddy can almost always trade with a spike, get a knockdown, and begin zoning.