What's new

Fred Marvel's Tier list 9/4/17

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Lmao all of you are saying my tier list is wrong but zero people providing reasons why. I'm right you're all sheep

Fred Marvel

Said the man posting a tier list with no reasonings for his placements in the first place. Ok pal, calm yer tits
If anyone asked I would, most are self explanitory. Like are you susrpised that black Adam and cat woman are top tier? Or are you guys disagreeing what that or swamp thing and joker being ass tier.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
If anyone asked I would, most are self explanitory. Like are you susrpised that black Adam and cat woman are top tier? Or are you guys disagreeing what that or swamp thing and joker being ass tier.
"most are self explanatory" lol the classic excuse for not posting reasoning. Do you know the matchup charts for all these characters then I take it? You must do if you feel like you have enough knowledge of the game to post a tier list you think is accurate. If so then I'd like to see your charts for everyone

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Everyone is questioning Darkseid being S yet you still haven't provided your reason why.

Fred Marvel

"most are self explanatory" lol the classic excuse for not posting reasoning. Do you know the matchup charts for all these characters then I take it? You must do if you feel like you have enough knowledge of the game to post a tier list you think is accurate. If so then I'd like to see your charts for everyone
It's not an excuse I said I'm willing to explain. But if you need an explanation for why scarecrow is high tier or deadshot is broken then you'd never understand. Also youre just a contrarian and a flame baiter tho so don't quote my posts all you're here to do is try to make me look bad. I'm better than you at this game bruh. Say this to everyone else who made a tier list thread. I'll wait haha

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Someone once told me that any credit I may have on this site is gone cause I said I think Flash can beat Supergirl.

So.....I'm guessing their a cross burning outside your house right now with a gang of Parademons banging on your door calling for blood.

Not so sad about losing all credit now.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
Someone once told me that any credit I may have on this site is gone cause I said I think Flash can beat Supergirl.

So.....I'm guessing their a cross burning outside your house right now with a gang of Parademons banging on your door calling for blood.

Not so sad about losing all credit now.
you got zero credit, besides going to tournaments I see you more like any other shit poster, nothing else.