What's new

FR IGAU Staff Blow up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
I didn't like how people were blowing up shock. Wasn't fair :(
I actually did steal a set up from a group for like 10 minutes so now I feel bad :( im sorry dudes. And with all the problems that happened I know a lot of people still had a good time. I know I did.

D7MHellcat

Frozen Earth
What I have to say I may have to record audio podcast and I'm currently dealing w another blow up

I'm absolutely done man and that means I don't give a fuck what I say

Clanking up another situation no one knows about then will release a final FR statement

And any further discussion must be on a live pod cast

@CrimsonShadow
I should not be so excited to hear about this...

Frantastic23

Best 3rd Strike Player on TYM.
So your complaints are coming from a guy going 0-2 at a major.

You're talking shit about us not being there and after I ran multiple pools and we had only 4 setups that were hot fixed thanks to flipkev. Also after switching with DMS after running the first few pools and trying to get the rest of the consoles patched you have the nerve to shit on us? I couldn't even take a shit because I was busy trying to get shit moving. I also wasn't bound just to the Injustice room I was even at one point checking badges at the door of the main ballroom just to give the doorman a quick break to take a shit. I got a good 10 -15 mins of free time to play 3rd strike casuals.

But no you are 100% correct and you know everything that was happening. Next time I'll keep my fucking mouth shut when Larry asks us is everything cool when we are in a room with only a 90 person capacity limit and you can eat a dick in a room pack like a sardine.

I know this community is full of complainers but shit thanks for shitting all over us. I'm going to wear a cowbell next time so you know where i am at all times. Next time I'll just pay a venue and let you run the show and anything that happens please know I will bring down a shit storm on you.

On that note I want to thank everyone that attended and participated including you. But overall I want to thank you for shitting on me. So fuck you and have a nice day.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989

You're talking shit about us not being there and after I ran multiple pools and we had only 4 setups that were hot fixed thanks to flipkev. Also after switching with DMS after running the first few pools and trying to get the rest of the consoles patched you have the nerve to shit on us? I couldn't even take a shit because I was busy trying to get shit moving. I also wasn't bound just to the Injustice room I was even at one point checking badges at the door of the main ballroom just to give the doorman a quick break to take a shit. I got a good 10 -15 mins of free time to play 3rd strike casuals.

But no you are 100% correct and you know everything that was happening. Next time I'll keep my fucking mouth shut when Larry asks us is everything cool when we are in a room with only a 90 person capacity limit and you can eat a dick in a room pack like a sardine.

I know this community is full of complainers but shit thanks for shitting all over us. I'm going to wear a cowbell next time so you know where i am at all times. Next time I'll just pay a venue and let you run the show and anything that happens please know I will bring down a shit storm on you.

On that note I want to thank everyone that attended and participated including you. But overall I want to thank you for shitting on me. So fuck you and have a nice day.

AK Ace Universe

Yomi | RM Raoh

I just wanna say. I appreciate everything you guys did for us throughout the 14 hours of pools man.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters

If things are going bad you should ask for help. That is a lesson I learned long ago and it sucks. What did you accomplish by not telling this Larry (sorry I don't know who he is or how he fits into the puzzle, is he Shin?) I infact asked you if you wanted a hand. But since I'm not shit and went 0-2 and am not in the cool club of TYM ( i love that about this community, if you aren't a known player, beat someone on stream, have a strong local scene for exposure, or live on TYM you aint shit; but that was expected when I made this) nor the I travel to all the tourneys because I have the time and $ you hardly blinked and said no. I was serious and even said "are you sure," and of course you will have no memery of that. There were a lot of well known people there that could have helped should they have been asked but let me guess that never happened. Why did no one know? People were clueless for hours and when anyone asked what was gong on NO ONE could answer. Who do you want me to blame?

One thing you must learn is that perception is reality, no matter what was going on for you. The perception there was that there was no leadership, becasue there wasn't. I am just the first of the people that will blow you up. Believe that its coming.

LEGI0N47

All due respect to you guys, what does his tourney placement have to do with anything? He paid the same venue fee just like any other player/customer.
Thank you Theo. That is the default TYM response when someone is pissed. That is the first thing that is pointed out when it has nothing to do with the issue at hand. It's just lashing out, I knew it would happen.

AK Ace Universe

Yomi | RM Raoh
If things are going bad you should ask for help. That is a lesson I learned long ago and it sucks. What did you accomplish by not telling this Larry (sorry I don't know who he is or how he fits into the puzzle, is he Shin?) I infact asked you if you wanted a hand. But since I'm not shit and went 0-2 and am not in the cool club of TYM ( i love that about this community, if you aren't a known player, beat someone on stream, have a strong local scene for exposure, or live on TYM you aint shit; but that was expected when I made this) nor the I travel to all the tourneys because I have the time and $ you hardly blinked and said no. I was serious and even said "are you sure," and of course you will have no memery of that. There were a lot of well known people there that could have helped should they have been asked but let me guess that never happened. Why did no one know? People were clueless for hours and when anyone asked what was gong on NO ONE could answer. Who do you want me to blame?

One thing you must learn is that perception is reality, no matter what was going on for you. The perception there was that there was no leadership, becasue there wasn't. I am just the first of the people that will blow you up. Believe that its coming.
Obviously you've never done volunteering at a major. There's very limited numbers you can send to a room that's separated from the main ballroom. Especially since there's always high priority players that need to be grabbed from multiple games usually, so there's usually issues with that when there's 2 separate game rooms, and a lot of people are told that their pools are pushed back due to a TO's decision to merge them.

SZSR

Noob
Are there any better solutions than hotel rooms to hold tournaments? Just curious...
You mean ball rooms? I mean there's convention centers as an option, but not sure if it's "better". Only person who can really say is a tourney organizer.

LEGI0N47

@LEGI0N47 I think you're taking the help thing the wrong way. It's a problem that you're not known or known by them because they have no idea how trustworthy or competent you are.
If it was obvious to me it obious to others that wouldn't ask. That's part of the problem with today is that people have the "someone else will take care of it" mentality. I was trying to help and shruged off. And yes your right in a sense. Maybe I should put myself out there more, but you can't say I'm not now.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier

Thats unfortunate, but yes, tons of the players are very clicky, and tons are selfish as well. I'm really sorry you had such a shitty tourny experience, these are suppose to be a good time had by all, no matter how you do in tourny.

Hope the shit show that was this tourny doesn't deter you from going out to another event, because when done right, it doesn't matter how you do in the tourny, you have a blast.

LEGI0N47

Thats unfortunate, but yes, tons of the players are very clicky, and tons are selfish as well. I'm really sorry you had such a shitty tourny experience, these are suppose to be a good time had by all, no matter how you do in tourny.

Hope the shit show that was this tourny doesn't deter you from going out to another event, because when done right, it doesn't matter how you do in the tourny, you have a blast.
It won't and I must say for the record it is not my first major nor tourney and I'll still go. And it's not just myself that had a shitty time. There were countless others and I wanted to speak up for them as well and just blow up the thing in general. It was bullshit.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Wouldn't you just say that though? Not the whole oh a scrub is complaining?
I think that's more based on the fact that the majority of people there appeared to have a good tournament experience, and someone who can be considered a less competitive player is blowing up about it when we've heard little from people we'd expect to voice their concerns about how the pools were run.

Reading things like this makes me so thankful for how great all of the TOs here are. I don't even know what a bad tournament feels like
Yeah, it must be nice to live in a region where dozens of players talk to each other about obvious problems with pools but say little publicly because the TO is known as "cool".

Status
Not open for further replies.