What's new

General/Other For those keeping score at home

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Ill save you a trip

Evo and thats it

Guts, NLBC, the NY locals, WNF (argueably better than half the majors) are not majors

A major is

CEO -arrow
Ufgt -arrow
MWC -frost
VXG -dd
Evo -superman
Ect - batman
CW - Aquaman
SJ - batman ?
nwc - dd
toryuken - dd
NEC - tba
WB - tba
FR - tba

Dizz_88
damn ect5 was won by Mr Bill Menoutis, Brady on blast?

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I think MWC also only had 29 people so if that counts WNF should definitely count every week.
All the insomnia tournamenta have had 36+ one before the last one had 42 and 49 or so before that

Also comicoalooza had 32+

So our tournaments should definetly be majors.

Its been. Black adam, Superman, superman, batgirl

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

187x

Noob
All the insomnia tournamenta have had 36+ one before the last one had 42 and 49 or so before that

lmao as long as theirs more then 2o people with supermans and black adams is a f****** major lol.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™

Sorry still not as important as Da Beach.

It's written right here in the TYM Rulebook. Page 12 line 37:

TYM Rulebok said:
The importance of a tournament shall be determined alone by the number of East Coast players in attendance.

coolwhip

Noob
I honestly don't care about what exactly constitutes a major. But it is tough to deny that VXG had serious competition with GGA, KDZ, Chris G, and PL himself. That said, the tournament was mainly won by Batman, with a (significant) help from Doomsday. With that said, DD is obviously a tremendous character.

haketh

Noob
Doomsday gives me hope for Bane, honestly. I know, I know, just hear me out.
Doomsday winning shows you don't need projectiles, you don't need damage, you don't even really need long combos.
You just need solid fundamentals, a few good strategies, and a better head than your opponent.

That's honestly what I can respect about Doomsday players, they are playing with more than simply what they are left with.
Except Doomsday actually has good tools that aren't on a timer.

haketh

Noob
And Bane doesn't have to wait 10 seconds inbetween each armor session and has damage.
Doomsday also has an easier time getting in, getting hits in nuetral, and doesn't get fucked for activating trait. He also has a better time getting punishes seeing how he has stuff faster than 9 frames. When it comes to viability theirs a pretty big gap between Doomsday and Bane.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Doomsday also has an easier time getting in, getting hits in nuetral, and doesn't get fucked for activating trait. He also has a better time getting punishes seeing how he has stuff faster than 9 frames. When it comes to viability theirs a pretty big gap between Doomsday and Bane.
They both have the same time getting in, Getting hits in neutral with Bane isn't that hard on account of everything has armor, and Bane doesn't get shafted unless you go full-bano and even then its not too big of an issue, and I get + frames on all of my crap anyways. As far as "viability" goes, theres not too much difference imo barring Bane has a curve for work to result where as DD has a line.

Doomsday 3 major wins
Green arrow 3 majors (I think.....regardless another bunch of down players)
Black Adam 0
Aquaman 1
Batman 1
Frost 1
Flash 0
Superman 1 (EVO so its a huge 1)

Lol

Keep downplaying doomsday ......he's fair though by all means but u doomsday down players just suck if u think he sucks

And yes PL rules w him

This list is biased. It basically says Chris G and PerfectLegend are BOSS at IGAU and that KDZ was a fluke. Huge SKILL GAP in this game right now if those two guys are wining with DD and GA.

B W1zZ

Noob
7-3 black adam vs doomsday

doomsday not top 10

I haven't read through this thread in its entirety but I can say that I've mained probably half of the roster, and with the exception of the regular top tiers Doomsday is the only character I feel I can go toe to toe against a high level Black Adam with.

not biased

its fact
Just stop. Its bad enough that you still can't count the number of majors that Batman has won. Its worse that you refuse to change it and keep calling it "fact".

You don't like people who don't think that Doomsday is top ten (oh wait... that includes YOU). We get it. Shut up already.