What's new

For those afraid IGAU will die now that it isn't at EVO

Will you continue to support Injustice in the future?

• Total voters

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Oh I'm sorry, when did you become the voice of 90% of the community? Get the fuck outta here with that crap.

Edit: Nice thread @EGP Wonder_Chef , I can respect the sentiment and throughly agree that this is the right idea going forward. Plus I still find the game great fun.
You should read where I specifically admitted my numbers were exaggerated. However, if you don't think Injustice lost a SHIT TON of supporters/players/whatever the day MKX was announced, you're just lying to yourself.

Injustice was fun and I really think it was a great game. We will see how many people actually care about it still on April 14th.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
No matter how many years go by, if I go to a tournament for MKX or Injustice 2 or whatever..... If MK9 or Injustice are there I'm entering them. I don't see a reason to not support a game you used to love, I don't see a reason to not enter them
If they are there just enter, support it, no matter how rusty you are. Keep it alive

coolwhip

Noob
It's going to be the same thing with MK9. When Injustice is at a tournament, most NRS heads will enter, the same way they entered MK9. That counts as playing the game. But if "playing the game" means grinding out match-ups, labbing, etc... then I don't think most will be doing that, because it's not that easy to divide time, especially when most would just prefer to spend their time on the new game given that there's a lot more they don't know about it (irrespective of MK over DC preferences) so it's just more exciting., Every time someone contemplates playing Injustice, they'll realize that they can be practicing MKX instead, which is more rewarding since there's more to learn, more tangible improvement to be had, and tournaments to prepare to. The main problem with playing two games at a time is the opportunity cost. Every time you're playing one, you're not playing the other. So in the end, the majority of your time will be spent playing the one you prefer, which in this case is probably going to be MKX.

It's going to be the same thing with MK9. When Injustice is at a tournament, most NRS heads will enter, the same way they entered MK9. That counts as playing the game. But if "playing the game" means grinding out match-ups, labbing, etc... then I don't think most will be doing that, because it's not that easy to divide time, especially when most would just prefer to spend their time on the new game given that there's a lot more they don't know about it (irrespective of MK over DC preferences) so it's just more exciting., Every time someone contemplates playing Injustice, they'll realize that they can be practicing MKX instead, which is more rewarding since there's more to learn, more tangible improvement to be had, and tournaments to prepare to. The main problem with playing two games at a time is the opportunity cost. Every time you're playing one, you're not playing the other. So in the end, the majority of your time will be spent playing the one you prefer, which in this case is probably going to be MKX.
totally agree.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Did you see PLs stream last night?
Also, the vultures circling and celebrating Injustice not being announced at EVO is the stupidest shit I've seen in a minute. You do realize nobody's forcing you to play/watch/enter tournaments for the game right?