What's new

For those afraid IGAU will die now that it isn't at EVO

Will you continue to support Injustice in the future?

• Total voters
There's only one reason I won't look back at injustice when mkx is out! I fuckn hate the extremely delayed wake up inputs! It'll probably keep me from playing injustice 2...

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I will deffinitely continue to support Injustice. The game has so much variety, its unique, and is still young. I get the hype for MKX too, but just cause another game made by the same studio comes out doesnt mean the game is "finished."
Also, fuck Superman.
>Posts more Superman tech
>Only works on Shazam
> :joker:

The Highlander

There can be only one
90% of the NRS community stopped caring about Injustice the day MKX was announced (myself included). I know, I know.....I'm exaggerating the numbers, but still. It's just the way it is.

If people want to keep playing it, there's nothing stopping them and I'm all for it. However, I have to be honest - I don't care about it anymore. I'm in full fucking MK mode and will be for the next several years. I actually watch MK9 footage over Injustice right now....even if it's old content.

There's no chance that Injustice disc comes out of the case once MKX is in my hands.
Oh I'm sorry, when did you become the voice of 90% of the community? Get the fuck outta here with that crap.

Edit: Nice thread @EGP Wonder_Chef , I can respect the sentiment and throughly agree that this is the right idea going forward. Plus I still find the game great fun.

WarlordRenegade

Founder of Team Renegade
Gotta say, anyone that comes into this thread just to say Injustice is going to die is kind of a bitch.

What do you even gain by doing that? All it does is damage.
Damn man you seem a little salty about it? Did you honestly not expect people to post their opinions about the topic or what. I was mad salty mk9 got shit on when injustice launched but it is what it is. And I was just stating the obvious, I honestly hope ppl do support injustice after April but I'm just being realistic

trufenix

bye felicia
Injustice is in a better place to survive post MKX. It has more players, it has more character variety, its way less buggy, and its way better balanced. As long as TOs are willing to set up the stations, I'm sure people will play.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Damn man you seem a little salty about it? Did you honestly not expect people to post their opinions about the topic or what. I was mad salty mk9 got shit on when injustice launched but it is what it is. And I was just stating the obvious, I honestly hope ppl do support injustice after April but I'm just being realistic
It only is what it is, if you let it be.

When they say, "The people are responsible for their games success, it usually means, "You, We, Us, I."

Now sign.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/evo-2015-injustice-side-tournament-petition.47967/