What's new

For Honor

Aramonde

Noob
I DLed the beta version (took me 12 hours w/ rest mode for PS4, because this bitch was 30,5GB). Will play it tomorrow once it gets aired.

I tried it a bit at my friend's. If only they had dual swordsmanship for the Japanese people, since Musashi showed the way.
Well its 28.6 for PS4 :)

Yep. Xbox. Im sure you can predownload on the ps4 too.
Oh sweet its there thanks it wasn't there before work today.

No Raider buffs? Feelsbadman. AND NO CONQUEROR NERFS?! Found our new top tier guys.
Hey man stay away from my character! Lol what nerfs do you think he needs?

Also does anyone know if I just redownload the beta if it'll count for the open beta?
Are you talking about the last beta? Just to be safe i would download this new one.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Well its 28.6 for PS4 :)

Oh sweet its there thanks it wasn't there before work today.

Hey man stay away from my character! Lol what nerfs do you think he needs?

Are you talking about the last beta? Just to be safe i would download this new one.
Same block nerfs as Warlord got. Full block is full block no matter how you swing it. Also I couldn't find the new beta on PSN.

Aramonde

Noob
Same block nerfs as Warlord got. Full block is full block no matter how you swing it. Also I couldn't find the new beta on PSN.
Conq's full block only costs 5?

I found it going to whats hot then keep scrolling right till you see for honor click it then scroll down till you see the beta. You could also just search for honor too.

No Raider buffs? Feelsbadman. AND NO CONQUEROR NERFS?! Found our new top tier guys.
Nah more like no berserker nerfs? Mark my words he will be the best character it'll just take time for people to get used to him.

Kensei got a lot of buffs and he wasn't even bad. We'll see but I think he will also be good

masherofbuttons

I'll mash out of +30 I know no fear
I'm downloading the beta.
Is there a space control/footsies character? And is there a lot of depth in each character and if so which character is the most complex?
Really looking forward to playing as the NRS gods haven't blessed me with a beta code yet.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Can you play this game with a stick? legit question, my PS4 controller broke

SRP

Noob
I played in the PS4 Alpha and the closed beta. IF you liked Bushido Blade for PS, then this game is for you. After the alpha I committed to the Gold Edition, as I can see myself playing this game till Injustice 2 drops in May.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just logged in. About to play for the first time!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Balance changes from Closed beta going into open beta

Orochi changes:
Fixed Storm Rush stamina penalty on Parry
Attack indicator is now visible during the run part of Storm Rush

Peacekeeper changes:
Zone Attack range reduced from 4,3m to 3,5m
Bleed damage on stabs decreased.

Warlord changes:
Headsplitter Leap (forward dash heavy attack) range reduced from 4m to 3,5m
Headsplitter Leap (forward dash heavy attack) stamina damage reduced from 40 to 20
Headbutt can no longer be canceled into guardbreak
Full Block Stance entry stamina cost increased from 5 to 15
Dash forward range reduced
Headbutt costs more stamina
Headbutt removes less stamina on hit and can't be cancelled into gb

Kensei Changes:
Increased HP from 120 to 125
Light attack damage increased to 20 from 15
Helmsplitter (forward dash attack) damage increased to 20 from 15

Swift strike (side dash attacks) damage increased to 20 from 15
Fixed bug on side dash where you could go into the top heavy after dash.
Glad to see the Warlord nerfs. Even only playing for the limited time we have, it was obvious he was already too good.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Who's the best Twitch streamer to watch for this right now? Looking to check out someone who's good at the game, rather than someone who's simply popular and has a ton of followers :)

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
I played in the PS4 Alpha and the closed beta. IF you liked Bushido Blade for PS, then this game is for you. After the alpha I committed to the Gold Edition, as I can see myself playing this game till Injustice 2 drops in May.
I was really into Dark Souls 1, played the shit out of it both pve and pvp. Played 2 and 3 as well, but didn't find them as fun. Never played Bushido Blade.