What's new

For Honor

why wont anyone just tell these devs to get rid of unblockables? Theyre literally the bane of this game rn. just get rid of them all or make it so they all do something either than damage or change their behavior or make them all not legit mixups (theyre good at doing that).
Unblockables are the only reason this game hasnt made it so chip damage does 16% on every block. Once and if they do this the game will literally be fixed that is all they have to do. Imagine how crazy the mind games would be after a change like this, imagine the spacing and the reads and footsies that would then exist, it would be incredible.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Every time I get a notification from this thread a part of my soul dies knowing I spent 60USD on this game.
Lol.

I still play this game every day I can.

I'm not nearly as good as I should be, but when I get mad - my skills really tighten and my mixups become much more intuitive.

There have been so many games where my team is getting rolled in Dominion and I'm not helping much. Then, something catches me as disrespectful - like spawn camping or something else - and I Hulk out and don't die again and the whole match turns around and we win.

If you don't like this game, I get it. There's alot wrong with it - but it just strikes a chord with me that no game since Def Jam Fight For NY has.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I have realized why this game speaks to me so thoroughly. It has animations both pre-empting and leaving each exchange - making them mostly reactable. Its the same reason that I hate the 2K WWE games every year recently because those games have no pre-emptive animations turning it completely into a glorified guessing game. For Honor has the players build the right mix of proper planning and practiced reactions to keep it feeling fun and fresh because it feels more similar to real life aggressive competitive exchanges.