What's new

Match-up Discussion Flash Matchup Discussion

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
we real niggas up in this flash community......we should all be in C.O.R.N :) lol but for real its not up playing, unless it was DGOD PSYCHO pre patch XD we just know the character and what he is capable of, and we love theory fighting :) LBSH in REAL life the flash would just run so fast he would travel back in time before you were born and kill you right there, so automatic win for the flash......don't agree?
Haha, AK Pig Of The Hut you're awesome man thanks for the props.
Zyphox I wasn't the only one up playing now! :joker: I am always trying to up play, that way when we get a buff we can be some monsters., buffs would be a luxury!
But speaking of corn, actually zyphox I just left DGOD, and was Invited to join EMP (emperor) on xbox... :eek: So im going to be emperor psycho soon. I get to even be co-leader!

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Haha, AK Pig Of The Hut you're awesome man thanks for the props.
Zyphox I wasn't the only one up playing now! :joker: I am always trying to up play, that way when we get a buff we can be some monsters., buffs would be a luxury!
But speaking of corn, actually zyphox I just left DGOD, and was Invited to join EMP (emperor) on xbox... :eek: So im going to be emperor psycho soon. I get to even be co-leader!
good shit man :)

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
hell yeah. But dude I really do think pig is the only one who understands the flash community. Outside of our community haha.
there are more out there that do, its just more people are about tourney results and bitching about scorpion to care about any community really.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
there are more out there that do, its just more people are about tourney results and bitching about scorpion to care about any community really.
mhmm, im sure within the next season pass flash will get something.
but im hyped up now, now that im EMP i can get 40x better and really rep offline.
I'll do it for the Flash community to!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
we real niggas up in this flash community......we should all be in C.O.R.N :) lol but for real its not up playing, unless it was DGOD PSYCHO pre patch XD we just know the character and what he is capable of, and we love theory fighting :) LBSH in REAL life the flash would just run so fast he would travel back in time before you were born and kill you right there, so automatic win for the flash......don't agree?
daddy I wanna be a real nigga :(

So got done getting bodied by Pig in some sets, but I did learn some items that may already be known. If you do these things at each opportunity I think flash can get the upper hand.

1. If you are able to duck his fear blast you can punish with charge.
2. If Sinestro mounts any kind of attack up close, the safest bet seems to be block high, low, high. I think that covers any string he can possibly do.
3. His air move that lifts an ax up is punishable on whiff.
4. If you don't get a good read once you get in and have trait, set up activation and use that trait block infinite with the LKs for meter/chip. Basically, match the chip he gets outside with the chip you can get inside. Also, that block string gives about 2 bars and having 4 bar on Sinestro pretty much closes out his ranged options.
5. More patience and speed dodge meter building.
6. Pig is cheap and picks asylum.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Because OTG nerf. They didn't change his frame move, only the frame data has been corected at the end of the day. The only buff is the charge MB on block and it's not a big deal.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Sadly. His normals are so bad I get beat out by a lot. It's too high risk - medium reward on a lot of his combos.

How would you play against someone like Aquaman who can out footsie you and also literally stop all your combos whenever you get inside? Flash just needs some type of dirt, any at all (like his 32 beta). I think they put a lot of hope into his trait but even that needs some serious adjustments.

Actually he has some of the best poking/anti poking due to his footspeed. b22 is reall great tool to get in once you are in that range. I wish he could block in trait but that would be way too op. Maybe give armor on RMS mb would be nice. Wouldn't be too op, but would give a good safe way to get in with investment.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Actually he has some of the best poking/anti poking due to his footspeed. b22 is reall great tool to get in once you are in that range.
His b2 is too slow and Flash's normal never have the priority over other normals (too slow/shit range). He has been made to play footsy but his close to close design is weird and not viable.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
His b2 is too slow and Flash's normal never have the priority over other normals (too slow/shit range). He has been made to play footsy but his close to close design is weird and not viable.
Gotta space them out and condition them to block.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Since I play the flash now, I will no longer let you guys down play him. Anyone who says b2 is a shit normal is going to get blown up.

So let's hear it downplayers. Why is the flash not good?

Welcome to the team. I need more experience, but who do you guys think are bad MUs right now? I feel pretty steady against the cast MU wise.

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
Since I play the flash now, I will no longer let you guys down play him. Anyone who says b2 is a shit normal is going to get blown up.

I don't really think anybody is saying that b2 isn't good...Flash would just be a lot better if it were faster than 15f, and if none of his mid-hitting attacks were crouchable.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.

It literally just takes too long. In casual match ups sure that's fine but in a competitive match where every frame counts, well do I need to explain further ?

SaJa

FH_FenriR

BECAUSE THE OTHER CHAR ARE SIMPLY BETTER ! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You do play Lobo, you should understand at least, we both have tools, but the reward/risk is fucked up compare to the top 10.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
It literally just takes too long. In casual match ups sure that's fine but in a competitive match where every frame counts, well do I need to explain further ?
What is a casual match up?

If you're inputting b2 at point blank range, then sure... you'll get beat out by faster normals.

Please explain further.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
BECAUSE THE OTHER CHAR ARE SIMPLY BETTER ! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You do play Lobo, you should understand at least, we both have tools, but the reward/risk is fucked up compare to the top 10.
What is the top 10 exactly?

I'm not arguing for his tier placement because I honestly don't give a shit about tier lists.

Tell me why the flash is bad.