What's new

Firestorm Revealed. Update: New trailer

Well, that was a lame bunch to reveal a character... I can't be the only one mad at them editing out 16bit explanations to focus on their weird exagerated reactions... smh...
best was when they cut after the MB fireball explanation because he couldnt do it :D

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
The video was probably fun for people that enjoy the channel, but as far as reveals go, reveal trailers work much better (for me at least) because they leave more room to actually reveal moves and abilities.

Firestorm's head looks whack but that pretty much goes without saying. While I think blue fire for the trait was an awesome idea, the fire itself both in and out of trait doesn't look very fiery. It's more like he's controlling plasma rather than flames. Not a fan.

Didn't everyone here beg for Firestorm? He finally gets revealed and you all start bitching?!?!
Anyways his Super is definitely in the top 5 so far imo.
the bitching is not about the character but the lack of it lol. but the full trailer is gonna be put up soon for sure. reminds me of the reptile reveal which was similarly underwhelming.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Didn't everyone here beg for Firestorm? He finally gets revealed and you all start bitching?!?!
Anyways his Super is definitely in the top 5 so far imo.
people want Firestorm because he has really cool powers.
They didn't use any of his powers.

He is a really goofy character that people put up with because of his mad creative abilities.
They completely ignore anything that makes him cool, so all we got is a goofy looking dude with a boring moveset.

He is basically this games Killer Frost or Ares.
He is just kinda there to be there, and it doesn't look like anyone at NRS had any real pasasion for his character.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
....... Well that was underwhelming. I like Creed and his lame crew but this was trash lol. We got more time of them fuckin around in the studio around MK costumes than gameplay -___-

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
people want Firestorm because he has really cool powers.
They didn't use any of his powers.

He is a really goofy character that people put up with because of his mad creative abilities.
They completely ignore anything that makes him cool, so all we got is a goofy looking dude with a boring moveset.

He is basically this games Killer Frost or Ares.
He is just kinda there to be there, and it doesn't look like anyone at NRS had any real pasasion for his character.
I'm glad you saw his whole moveset. I only got to see a fireball and a full screen dash looking thing. And when it's ex'd he's a running fireball. But I guess you got to go play with UUDD, lucky bastard :/

SRP

Noob
Is the new Firestorm black in the DC comics or is this an alternate realityreality?
They are using the Jason Rsuch version. Who was introduced before infinite crisis and was also in the new 52 version. It's also the version theyou use I. The DC show Legends of Tomorrow

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Didn't seem much of anything. For all we know he may have the ability to transmute stage hazards into pillows or he may have strings where he transmutes the ground or air into weaponry. Who knows? Vid is very very low in content. I hope he transmutes something though. I'm seeing a lot of reused animations and tools from him...more than any other. I see Sinestro, Shazam, Green Lantern, Scorpion...

what is this stupid voice the guy's doing at the beginning

who the fuck is upupdowndown
UpUpDownDown isn't a "who", that isn't a screen name for anyway. It's the name of the channel, which is about WWE wrestlers playing video games.