What's new

Strategy Fire arrows are not for chip!!!

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Adam rapes Arrow man, he can run all day and has no reason to go in, if you try do anything with arrows or load them or anything, you will either eat a dive kick or black magic. His Back dash is so good that you cant even dash in and try a quick D1 because he magically back dashes and disapears. Not to mention the enormous damage gap between the too, and the fuckin chip on MB Lightning. Fuck Black Adam. I made my personal match up list that I'm going to post that most people will blow me up for, but I think in the future if anyone levels up in the game and actually gets some real Arrow XP they will find the numbers to be true in time.

Yeah. That was my point. Run away lame Adams beat him...

I look forward to seeing your match up chart.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Join us... lol.

I picked up MMH day 1.

I used to use Sektor in MK so I already had my instant air teleports down and he reminds me of this games Sektor. (Just better.)

He's my second favorite character in the game and he's actually able to deal with almost everything.
NRS way of making up for Sektors faults in MK was to give MMH his specials and a trait that made his arms huge. Ironic really no more T. rex arms. Lol

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Sorry man, like Konqrr said earlier I always have that old chip in my head from Beta version. He does use it as a spacing tool to get people to calm down though. People get scared of overhead fire arrows lol
I appreciate the honesty. Lol. It's not a big deal what commentators say...I just don't want people to have the wrong idea (and my secret motive is for NRS to buff his chip)

Spread the word

Immortal Reaver

Team Sub-Zero
What you don't understand is that while they don't do crazy chip damage, they do the most chip damage out of his arrows. So yes, he goes for chip with them.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
If they did more chip they would give more incentive for people to avoid them which would work great in GA's favor.

HarmTheHomeless

How2GetAnSTD
Each arrow has a special meaning to me, I use the normal arrow in this combo, d1d4 b23, the stun from the normal arrow seems effective and i can tell it pissed people off because they almost never block the b2. the ice arrow is my go to arrow with it's beautiful combo potential. I use the lightning arrow against characters I know have a weak zoning game like Bane, Flash, and Lobo. it's great anti air and i enjoying comboing an electric arrow with another electric arrow. The fire arrows is my safe zoning tools. With 3 of them I can do some tricky shit. I mostly use 2 then the last one to end a combo. During midscreen I'll fire one overhead and then fire one low. You'll be surprised how many people dont block this. Hopefully with the patch update they will increase the chip damage because db2 isn't cutting it for me. yeah, I use it on unsafe moves like 33, but shit. I don't want to rely on my escape for chip damage. That's too risky.