What's new

Strategy Fire arrows are not for chip!!!

well thats just the thing, you have to re load them, if people are just gonna sit there and let me chip them out then I don't wanna play those people.
I'm not saying to fight those people, I'm just pointing out the times they are useful, even though during tournament they are very unlikely to be used to chip people to death...

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
Its not for chip, true. Chip would imply you are looking for the opponent to block. It's more of a deterrent arrow, cuz no one is trying to get hit with a fire arrow. Ever.

trufenix

bye felicia
no...savage blast is for chip...you lose the trade in a chip war every time.
Again, you're being too literal. Nobody says "fire arrows are for chip" because there's some all encompassing fire arrow lock down strat that drains 25% life bar. More that when you load fire arrows, you're saying, I don't have a plan, I don't have a set up, I'm not even planning on a hit confirm, I'm just going to shoot these arrows and you're going to block them. Look, I loaded some more, get ready to block arrows. Here we go again, are you gonna do anything about it? Nope. More arrows for you.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Again, you're being too literal. Nobody says "fire arrows are for chip" because there's some all encompassing fire arrow lock down strat that drains 25% life bar. More that when you load fire arrows, you're saying, I don't have a plan, I don't have a set up, I'm not even planning on a hit confirm, I'm just going to shoot these arrows and you're going to block them. Look, I loaded some more, get ready to block arrows. Here we go again, are you gonna do anything about it? Nope. More arrows for you.
Huh?

I use fire and electric arrows for low and overhead mixups from 2/3 screen and further. The OP quotes commentators stating that fire arrows ARE for chip. That is my whole complaint. I have a plan when ever I load a type of arrow. Maybe I have no clue what you mean.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
they do 0.70 chip on block, but I do agree with you, people are stupid if this is what they are trying to do, and it sounds horrible when commentators commentate on Arrow.

no it is not a hard knockdown, and there is a big difference.

yes they are good for chip if your opponent has 2% life left. that is all. otherwise they are good for people who don't know that arrows hit low if Arrow is ducking while shooting them,

I thought the knockdown was untechable.

OnlineRon91

Joker++
To the OP: Thanks for letting us know of this. Since not everyone is hitting the lab with GA, it's good to know that this is being addressed. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who was misinformed about GA's Fire Arrows.

0.70 is abyssal for a zoner when compared to say, Superman's Lasers doing 1.88 - 5.50 chip. Seriously, 5.50? IDC if it's a high projectile lol it's too much.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
To the OP: Thanks for letting us know of this. Since not everyone is hitting the lab with GA, it's good to know that this is being addressed. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who was misinformed about GA's Fire Arrows.

0.70 is abyssal for a zoner when compared to say, Superman's Lasers doing 1.88 - 5.50 chip. Seriously, 5.50? IDC if it's a high projectile lol it's too much.
yea...don't forget Black adams low lightning. Oh God

ando1184

Noob
0.7% is way too much.

Nerf this sick filth.
Yeah right lol, I know this is sarcasm! Cyborg gets 2% chip on his MID fireballs and other characters like Ares get around 1.5 at least on dark energy. It makes no sense that GA gets doo doo chip on both his zoning arrows.