What's new

Fingering Freddy~Lab Results (Kombos, tactics etc.)

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
His back 3 looks safe. Back 2, probably not. Guessing Lao, Raiden, Reptile or anyone with a quick move could punish it. Unless a blocked b2 leaves them in too much hitstun on block or something.

His back 3 looks safe. Back 2, probably not. Guessing Lao, Raiden, Reptile or anyone with a quick move could punish it. Unless a blocked b2 leaves them in too much hitstun on block or something.
As far as roommate and I can gather in practice, back 2 is unsafe. BUT, it can be cancelled into teleport for safety

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Corner low hit combo(1 ex meter)

b3, close spike, f2 1 4 ex spike, back up jip, f4 2 1 close spike - 40% 43% with JIP

To those complaining about Freddy already, he has a hat. Wtf did you expect?

Seems like you can end combos that put the opponent in corner with an ex then teleport and you'll be in JIP range. Good against bad wakeup characters.

Ulturas

Noob
Corner Combo:

jip, U3, U3, F4, 2, 1, EX Hell Spike, back up a little, jip F4, 2, 1, Close Hell Spike, F4, 2, 1

69% 1 meter corner combo LOL

Credit to War Mouse Zug
Can you add a BF2 at the end F421? Might be able to push 70% lmao.

wow freddy is such a technical and tricky character. tactics seem even more complex than jade. might become a fan favourite actually.

edit: looks to me like hes in the hat tier

wolfe

Noob
For real. Also corner combo;
(in corner) JIP, f4, 2, 1, EX spike, (step back) JIP, f4, 2, 1, Close spike, f4, 2, 1, Close spike 63%
how is this broken if cyrax players can do all that and more?

not trolling, being honest.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Corner Combo:

jip, U3, U3, F4, 2, 1, EX Hell Spike, back up a little, jip F4, 2, 1, Close Hell Spike, F4, 2, 1

69% 1 meter corner combo LOL

Credit to War Mouse Zug
Damn, crazy damage.

You can get 52% with no meter doing that combo except just removing the ex spike.

Also, from a non-gaming standpoint, can I just fangasm at the fact that all his attack string names are quotes from the movies?

"Skin the cat" from New Nightmare
"Kung fu this bitch" Final Nightmare
Etc etc

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Definitely gonna be maining this guy, tons of tools and lots of ways to play. His damage isn't bad either ;)

Ending with ex spike into sweet dreams unfortunately knocks them down. Well you can still use it when you don't end with ex spike.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
jip b12u1, nightmare stance 1, dash, b2, dash f421....and go as you please from there. I've seen up to 60%.

CD jr

Noob
I'm gonna download Freddy when I get home from work just to see if all these combos are true and if they are i think I'm quiting mk I mean having a mk character do 60-70%damage resets is one thing but a fucking guess character do 50 something damage with no meter? unnaceptable

I'm gonna download Freddy when I get home from work just to see if all these combos are true and if they are i think I'm quiting mk I mean having a mk character do 60-70%damage resets is one thing but a fucking guess character do 50 something damage with no meter? unnaceptable
Oh, so you'd be all for a broken character if they're within the MK universe?

Well, let's bring Sindel's infinite back! :D