What's new

Fingering Freddy~Lab Results (Kombos, tactics etc.)

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
lol with that 69% 1 meter ex corner combo you can end the last string into sweet dreams rather then whiffing a spike. Pretty amazing, similar to shang tsungs up fireball to keep corner pressure.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Well if you have 2 bars you can use one ex to do tons of damge and get the opponent in the corner, mix up with sweet dreams and then throw out a 50/50 with the over head/low hit and use the second bar to do 50%... crazy stuff.

Mid to corner combo is the b1 2 u1 nightmare stance 1 dash b2 dash f4 21 ex spike into a jip f4 21 sweet dream or spike.

Low/Overhead 50/50 after mid to corner combo

after the sweet dream

b3, ex spike, JIP f4 21 close spike, f4 2 1 close spike - 53%

b2 ex spike, JIP f4 21 close spike, f4 21 close spike - 55%

Obviously they'll probably try and do something on wakeup, that's where you can bait and possibly get an even better combo off in the corner. If they get hit by the sweet dream you get a full combo(69% damage with one meter). This is the 69% combo I'm referring to, JIP, Up+3, Up+3, f4 21 exp spike, jip f4 21 sweet dream. If they're not dead after that you still have another sweet dream mixup.

You could still do an insane mixup game without meter, over 30% for sure off of the low or overhead.

Here's an example: overhead, spike, up+3, f4 21 spike. Same with the low. does 35 with overhead, 33 with low. Combine this with the 50% you'll do getting him in the corner and you got a solid 80% off of one meter, with two? Shit you got 100% off one mixup and a midscreen to corner combo.

Does anyone know if the spikes are breakerable? I'm curious cause ending something with just spikes could be good if they're near death and they have 2 bars.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I need input for Fatality #1 please. i dont have access to playing it atm so i cant look for myself.

PM would be best please.

:coffee:

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
This shit is bananas. It's like they took every useful tool from the A tier and gave it to kreuger.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Ulturas

Noob
Anyone wanna test out this theory for over 40% meterless with Freddy?

JIP, B12UP1, nightmare stance, 1, Dash Forward, B2, F421, Far Spike, Far Spike

I think it'll be around 42-43% meterless. Xbox controller is balls for hitting the far spike :(.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Got a chance to play with him this morning but I see most of the combos I found are already here! Great stuff guys! I love Freddy so far although IMO no character should be able to do 60% combos.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
@ Ulturas

Inputs for that combo?

nvm I got it.

b1 2 u1 nightmare stance 1 dash b2 f4 21 far spike far spike

I must be missing someting, got it to do 42% once doing nothing different and now it's only do 38%.

edit: nvm, I'm really tired must of forgot the jip

Ulturas

Noob
@ Ulturas

Inputs for that combo?

nvm I got it.

b1 2 u1 nightmare stance 1 dash b2 f4 21 far spike far spike
Yep that's the one I said it on here before as well but I couldn't land it so I asked if Premo could :D and he did! Man I need something better than an Xbox controller to hit that kinda timing ><.

TrickyNick

Weather Man
JP, B1,2,U1 Nightmare Stance 1, Dash, B2, F4,2,1, EX Hell Spike, Dream Shift Towards, F4,2,1 Hell Spike Far 54% 1 meter mid screen...

Just found out you can Dream Shift After EX ground spike to continue combo and didn't know if it was posted yet.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Crybabies quitting MK because of Freddy... Seriously some lame shit right there. I hope they come out with Jason and other guest characters who are more broken so you can cry some more.

New main right here. Not because he's hat tier, but because everyone hates him. :7up:

Tim Static

Adminerator
Crybabies quitting MK because of Freddy... Seriously some lame shit right there. I hope they come out with Jason and other guest characters who are more broken so you can cry some more.

New main right here. Not because he's hat tier, but because everyone hates him. :7up:
:congrats:

nail => head