What's new

Fingering Freddy~Lab Results (Kombos, tactics etc.)

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I just got the title. Its a reference to that tom green movie! Freddy Got Fingered it was called. Not a good movie, bad review. But I liked it.

Crybabies quitting MK because of Freddy... Seriously some lame shit right there. I hope they come out with Jason and other guest characters who are more broken so you can cry some more.

New main right here. Not because he's hat tier, but because everyone hates him. :7up:
Fershizzle?

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Any word on best wake up attack or best anti air? Does he have a fast uppercut?
Uppercut seems to have decent speed. It also at least looks like it has a Noob-esque hitbox that goes above his head too. And Dream Shift probably packs invincibility on wake-up. If it doesn't, he's probably got nothing good for it.

notjuice

Skerptor And Shuan Tsi
Crybabies quitting MK because of Freddy... Seriously some lame shit right there. I hope they come out with Jason and other guest characters who are more broken so you can cry some more.

New main right here. Not because he's hat tier, but because everyone hates him. :7up:

glad to see someone cares about the mk community. what's "lame shit" is the fact that NRS continues to release patches and dlc without, mind bogglingly, any testing what so ever. MK ALREADY has lost people due to the shoddy programming NRS has been putting out for us. I love mortal kombat as much as the next guy, but not even my own bias for this game prevents me from seeing how great of a job NRS has been doing in making MK not look like a competitive game.

so yeah, you can act as edgy with your teenaged attitude as much as you want, or you can act in a way that's constructive to the game by pointing out that NRS is going down the wrong path and needs to sit it's content through some competent testers and seriously look at this game's flaws in order to be able to fix it.

I got a 65% corner combo with Freddy.. JIP, F321, Ex db1, back dash, JIP F321, db1, F321, bf2..

Not really that hard of a combo either.. Offline that is :) :7up:

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Someone just did a 60% corner combo on me.

I still won.

I dont see a problem with his high damage guys.

D. R.

Noob
Seriously, Freddy's fucking stupid. He has all the tools and does ridiculous damage with braindead combos. Several other characters in the game could benefit from having one of Freddy's awesome moves in their move list. Smh This next serious patch may make or break MK9 for me depending on what nerfs and buffs certain characters get since mindlessly designed and under designed characters exist. NRS don't seem to care about making a competent fighter, they care about money. Hell, who can blame them? Give the masses what they want: easy, broken, dumb shit.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Seriously, Freddy's fucking stupid. He has all the tools and does ridiculous damage with braindead combos. Several other characters in the game could benefit from having one of Freddy's awesome moves in their move list. Smh This next serious patch may make or break MK9 for me depending on what nerfs and buffs certain characters get since mindlessly designed and under designed characters exist. NRS don't seem to care about making a competent fighter, they care about money. Hell, who can blame them? Give the masses what they want: easy, broken, dumb shit.
He came out today.

This was a stupid post.

I dont want to call you that but damn it you're trying your best to be!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I legitimately think Freddy's just there for the game publicity. I don't think the developers even intended to make him balanced. Just my hunch.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I legitimately think Freddy's just there for the game publicity. I don't think the developers even intended to make him balanced. Just my hunch.
I actually think his combos are quite technical. They are not dial a combo, insert spear/iceball/method of control, dial a combo.

I would have thought that a publicity character would be easy to use and high damage. This guy is high damage but not easy to use.

Or it could be I suck and cant combo with him but damn it that is my opinion!

Crathen

Death is my business
Lyuben face it , Freddy has all the tools to be the best in the game as of now , he has:

1 Safe 50/50 and he can end combos with df4 wich is a reset into another safe 50/50 and you can get 40+ combos from it
2 That projectile lol
3 His moves are kinda fast and he can zone with the treath of an effing 50/50
4 From what i can understand his combos are not hard at all
5Beating online a guy that can do 50+ combos doesn't prove your point

I'm not bitching in any form and i'm willing to learn the matchup , but hell , that's broken in every kind of way and definately needs a huge nerf ( looks at Scorpions 50/50 and laughs )

Seriously , no guest character should be top tier in any kind of fighting game , it makes look ( and be ) the game bad.

D. R.

Noob
He came out today.

This was a stupid post.

I dont want to call you that but damn it you're trying your best to be!
And who the fuck are you? lol Tell ya what, if you ever find yourself in the states at a tournament I'm in, I'll gladly challenge you to a MM, take your money and shut you the fuck up. Hell, you can't do his "technical" combos? Lmfao, you obviously are garbage then. His combos are stupid easy. Now go back to online where you think you're doing something right. Online warriors have no merit to me whatsoever and are killing this scene slowly with their incompetent opinions.

Back to Freddy. It took me all of ten minutes to break 50% with Freddy midscreen and 60% in the corner. Are their game testers not competent enough? God damn. lol Lets make Kratos tourney playable now too since shits getting crazy with guest characters. Fuck it. Xbox users, go buy a PS3 cause I wanna use him now. Bugs Bunny next? Hell yes! May as well call this game "Mortal Kombat vs. Warner Bros, Fate of Doing WTF We Want!" *Vent*

PeeJaeys

Sabi
They should make him unbelievably unbalanced. That way he has to be banned. Or give him 0 damage combos lmao.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
And who the fuck are you? lol Tell ya what, if you ever find yourself in the states at a tournament I'm in, I'll gladly challenge you to a MM, take your money and shut you the fuck up. Hell, you can't do his "technical" combos? Lmfao, you obviously are garbage then. His combos are stupid easy. Now go back to online where you think you're doing something right. Online warriors have no merit to me whatsoever and are killing this scene slowly with their incompetent opinions.

Back to Freddy. It took me all of ten minutes to break 50% with Freddy midscreen and 60% in the corner. Are their game testers not competent enough? God damn. lol Lets make Kratos tourney playable now too since shits getting crazy with guest characters. Fuck it. Xbox users, go buy a PS3 cause I wanna use him now. Bugs Bunny next? Hell yes! May as well call this game "Mortal Kombat vs. Warner Bros, Fate of Doing WTF We Want!" *Vent*
Go win tournaments with him then. You may well do, I am saying you cannot call anyone broken, unbalanced, low tier or ANYTHING on day one.

CSZ was apparently one of the worst when the game came out. And everyone said Noob Saibot needed massive nerfs and was broken. Oh how things change.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Word on the street is that you can block while in the ex ground spike stagger state thing.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Damage is unreasonable. Needs to be put in line with everyone else. After that, perfectly reasonable character is perfectly reasonable.

I actually think his combos are quite technical. They are not dial a combo, insert spear/iceball/method of control, dial a combo.
Oddly enough that's exactly how I think his combos are. Dial :r:bp:fp:bk :en Hellspike (see spear/iceball) :ur:fp / :bp dial :r:bk:bp:fp~:d:r:fp~:d:l:r:fp.

I've been dialing all his combos and it seems to work fine. By the way, people: execution requirements are not a factor in tier placement. Otherwise Kabal is shit-tier.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I've been dialing all his combos and it seems to work fine. By the way, people: execution requirements are not a factor in tier placement. Otherwise Kabal is shit-tier.
Totally agree. I just do not like him because he has those hell spikes which do not track the opponent. You have to select the area and I find characters like that really tough to use. So Shang, Jax and Sektor I find annoying to use. Well not so much sektor as his are not needed for combos but still.

JennyCage

t('.'t)
CSZ was apparently one of the worst when the game came out. And everyone said Noob Saibot needed massive nerfs and was broken. Oh how things change.
You think 3 months from now people are going to find something that invalidates 69% corner combos and safe 50/50 mixups that lead to 50+% combos?

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
You think 3 months from now people are going to find something that invalidates 69% corner combos and safe 50/50 mixups that lead to 50+% combos?
Safe 50/50? Lol no. And the game can always be tweaked, word on the street is that he will have his scaling changed.

Of course it is bad but remember Ermac. He has lotsa damage off of one special. But he cannot deal with pressure well and on wake up he fares badly against cross ups.

Who is to say Freddy is not the same?

JennyCage

t('.'t)
So what you're saying is, he actually is broken and not only needs nerfs, but is officially getting them? Okay.

I'm mostly just amused at the legions of NRS whiteknights trying to prove how big their balls are by saying Freddy is fine and that people need to "harden the fuck up." As far as I'm concerned, Freddy is just a promotional boost for KOF13.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Another thing: Freddy does not have a move that shuts down entire parts of your game like Kung Lao. Freddy has high damage and mix ups. A dangerous combo.

But in making brash comparisons to Kung Lao people forget this:

Kung Lao has a 6 frame anti air launcher. He can stop your pressure if he is smart. He will stop your jump ins and air game. Can Freddy do that? Call me when he can.