What's new

Final Round Pools

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I mean they have better tournament results than all the players in some pools. Seeds 1-8 should be seperated if there are 8 pools. I don't see how noobe and cat couldn't be considered in the top 8 seeds for this tournament. (Not counting wafflez, pl, clint)
Yeah. I guess king rey or smargasm in pool 1 have better results. As well as tre pound in pool 2? And maybe gross does too?? But I maybe Cus other Houston players are in pool 1-2. Still. It's whatever.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Yeah. I guess king rey or smargasm in pool 1 have better results. As well as tre pound in pool 3??
I mean i totally agree where you are coming from. My pool doesnt really have that killer top player like most of the others. I mean i consider myself, beenee, chaosphere, and Kingrey to be good but none of us is really a consistent top placer like you or others. I have no idea what happened there.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I nominate 16 Bit to be our scapegoat.
Yeah, I put him and STH in the same pool because it would have been "hype". Also tried to do the same for a few other matches so the community would love it. Was told that was rigging by the community afterward. Never having anything to do with brackets again. It's a thankless job that only brings negativity because people will complain no matter WHAT and accuse people of cheating.

Cat

Im not sure if pools will run as listed but it seems very possible that they could. Each set of two pools is set for a 2 hour time period is what i heard. If the pools finish early then there will be time in between them. But they should follow the schedule as listed.
Pools 1+2 @ 10am
Pools 3+4 @ 12pm
Pools 5+6 @ 2 pm
Pools 7+8 @ 4pm
Then top 8 i guess right after that. 8pm is probably a good estimate of end time if i had to guess.
I hope we run them faster. 2 hours seems too long. Should be enought set ups to finish it quick.

One of the main reasons I'm going is because pig said the tournament should be done around 5pm or 6.

Cat

I mean i totally agree where you are coming from. My pool doesnt really have that killer top player like most of the others. I mean i consider myself, beenee, chaosphere, and Kingrey to be good but none of us is really a consistent top placer like you or others. I have no idea what happened there.
I edit my post. Might be due to royale being in the pool. But I have better tourney results so idk why I'm not a top seed in that pool. Or many of the other pools. Who knows maybe they are throwing waffles and pl in those pools

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
I edit my post. Might be due to royale being in the pool. But I have better tourney results so idk why I'm not a top seed in that pool. Or many of the other pools. Who knows maybe they are throwing waffles and pl in those pools
Yea who knows. Well have to see come saturday when it all begins.

I mean the way it looks it must be Kingrey. On the other pools the top seed player is usually at the top. I doubt its me but who knows.
Idk, pig isnt listed on top of his pool... You could very well be the seeded player. I have you leaving the pool in winners and either chaosphere or royale leaving it in losers. make it happen.

Im not sure if pools will run as listed but it seems very possible that they could. Each set of two pools is set for a 2 hour time period is what i heard. If the pools finish early then there will be time in between them. But they should follow the schedule as listed.
Pools 1+2 @ 10am
Pools 3+4 @ 12pm
Pools 5+6 @ 2 pm
Pools 7+8 @ 4pm
Then top 8 i guess right after that. 8pm is probably a good estimate of end time if i had to guess.
2 people get out of each pool into top 16 last time I heard..

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Cat what was the last major you attended? Dallas? The 4 majors that go into seeding must be Winter Brawl, SCR, NEC, and Dallas then? Unless for some reason they counted Frosty Faustings which would give me seeding points since i attended it. Kingrey i believe was at NEC or Winter i cant remember which. That would give him seeding points. After the top 8 seeds they go random i think which would explain the pools being slightly unbalanced. I mean it happens at every tournament that ive seen. But i understand exactly where you are coming from.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Why are Noobe and Cat not top seeds? I'm not basing this on anything other then tournament results, they deserve to be top seeds based on the players that are listed. They are in pools with other top seeds, while other players with tournament results that don't compare are the "top seed" of other pools.

I could see the pools being evened out with PL, Wafflez, and Clint, but I don't see how they are right now.
This is what happens when I'm not able to assist because of rigging accusations

Pool1 happens

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
just what i was thinking.. i guess 9th at the last 2 mlgs mean nothing compared to other players performance...

Pig Of The Hut having Kabal AND chris G in his pool??... hmmm...
Fuck u dude

Why would I give myself hardest pool

If I were making pools pool1 and others wouldn't happen and I wouldn't give a top seeded play like myself harder pool or cowboy for that matter
And also you're talking about "kabal" like he's fucking cage ....maybe your kabal is in that MU but stop using "OH MY GOD pig put a kabal in his pool"
Make up your fucking mind . It's either "pig rigged ____cuse he had kabals removed" and now it's "pig rigged this cause h put a kabal in his pool.......?"

GTFO I'm glad in your in my pool because I'm going to fucking destroy u

Pool 1
Smarrgasm (W)
Chaosphere (L)

Pool 2
Scar (W)
Somecubanguy (L)

Pool 3
Gross (W)
Reno Racks(L)

Pool 4
Tyrant (W)