What's new

Final Round 19 MKXL Top 8 Is Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzzyDunlop

AC/DC Bag > Ghost
I'm hoping DJT comes out better than he has the last two tourneys, and it's been a while since him and MIT have moved back to Vegas so I hope he makes his normal return to the top 8. I'm also interested to see what character he'll use, will it be War God still? Tremor even after the patch? Or will Cyrax be making a return?

Overall just hyped to see all the new characters, almost done with work man the weekend is upon us boys.

Slymind

Noob
I'm hoping DJT comes out better than he has the last two tourneys, and it's been a while since him and MIT have moved back to Vegas so I hope he makes his normal return to the top 8. I'm also interested to see what character he'll use, will it be War God still? Tremor even after the patch? Or will Cyrax be making a return?

Overall just hyped to see all the new characters, almost done with work man the weekend is upon us boys.
I think DJT should stick to Tremor, he has nice setups and one of his variation has a defensive approach, Tremor seems to fit DJT style. He was playing Kung Lao in the past but i don't think he fits DJT playstyle very much.

• KombatNetwork: drove about 8 hours just to walk right into set up for the tournament, planned on updating my MKX systems because I just got XL upgrades from NRS yesterday, found out we can't use the internet for anything other than the streams, and there's no other way to do it other than to head over to Yomi probably
This was on Twitch comments. Looks like more delay

Update - KombatNetwork: MKX is tomorrow, teams are supposed to be tonight but I don't know if it's happening

What a surprise lol

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

• KombatNetwork: drove about 8 hours just to walk right into set up for the tournament, planned on updating my MKX systems because I just got XL upgrades from NRS yesterday, found out we can't use the internet for anything other than the streams, and there's no other way to do it other than to head over to Yomi probably
This was on Twitch comments. Looks like more delay
What the fuck is this nonsense? Not directing it towards you or KombatNetwork, by the way. But seriously, what the fuck?

E

Eldriken

My issue with this whole thing is them not being allowed to use the Net to update their systems. That's just ridiculous.

Do the MKXL discs come with all of the content on it or does it come with DLC vouchers? Even if it comes with all of the content, the systems still need the hotfix.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
My issue with this whole thing is them not being allowed to use the Net to update their systems. That's just ridiculous.

Do the MKXL discs come with all of the content on it or does it come with DLC vouchers? Even if it comes with all of the content, the systems still need the hotfix.
It comes with the content on disk. Since people where able to play the dlc before it was suppose to come out. But the issue is the hotfix

E

Eldriken

It comes with the content on disk. Since people where able to play the dlc before it was suppose to come out. But the issue is the hotfix
Oh, right. Duh. I forgot about that.

But yeah, the hotfix is rather important.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
it is absolutely ridiculous that the systems were not updated before they set up. you can blame the venue if you like but this is on the heads of the event guys who brought the systems in the 1st place.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Oh, right. Duh. I forgot about that.

But yeah, the hotfix is rather important.
It's all good. I had to think about it for a second as well.
Also the reason for only having streams is cause they do not want to put stress on the internet. You already see how unstable the internet usually is at hotels. Downloading to 8 consoles or how ever many they have could make it worse. And take a shit ton of time

Status
Not open for further replies.