What's new

Final Round 19 MKXL Top 8 Is Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
Seems like a great opportunity for an aspiring streamer to become the new face of tourny streaming. Not saying KN isn't trying but come on. Waiting all day and within 2 minutes fail. Tym should expand to streaming. I'll donate.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Seems like a great opportunity for an aspiring streamer to become the new face of tourny streaming. Not saying KN isn't trying but come on. Waiting all day and within 2 minutes fail. Tym should expand to streaming. I'll donate.
Yeah, because a power outage is KNs fault.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Doesnt change the fact theyve fucked up countless times before. Have we rustled your jimmies
Kinda, just tired of randoms bitching about something and not putting forward any effort to change anything about it. If you don't like the channel I will be more than happy to ban your from it.

Yes KN has problems, what streamer doesn't? Why can't people just be happy that someone is there streaming the game instead of just looking at challonge all day.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
What part of this whole situation is KNs fault? They arrived on time, had a plan to update the consoles but the venue is not letting them.

I really hate when people talk shit about someone but yet do NOTHING to fix it. So please stop talking shit about KN and run your own damn stream and travel to please the viewers with your awesome reliable stream that never has a hiccup, also if the Venue has an internet issue we are going to blame you, just because. Also maybe you can use your own 4G and raise your bill just to make people happy.

If you hate KN so much if you would like I can ban you from the stream. So please let me know if you are interested in this solution.
Whoa, calm down brah. Relying on the venue to update all your consoles like an hour before the Internet is not a great plan. Because venues are known for having great and stable Internet right? I don't hate KN, I just lose hope at watching a good stream when I see their channel given their track record. I am too busy with work to provide a stream myself, but that doesn't mean I can't complain. This is the Internet after all. I donate to and support many streams, but I can't complain when one is constantly shit and ruins watching a tournament iv been waiting to watch for weeks?
Also I love how you are threatening to ban me for voicing my opinion. Go ahead and ban me BTW I will just connect with a different username or behind a proxy.

Last edited:

Krabman

Noob
Kinda, just tired of randoms bitching about something and not putting forward any effort to change anything about it. If you don't like the channel I will be more than happy to ban your from it.

Yes KN has problems, what streamer doesn't? Why can't people just be happy that someone is there streaming the game instead of just looking at challonge all day.
And im tired of getting super hyped for tournies only to be dissapointed by a shitty stream that can't prepare for anything. I've given them the benefit of the doubt but they never come through.

Status
Not open for further replies.