What's new

Final Round 19 MKXL Top 8 Is Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Also, since nobody checks anything before they complain, there is another power outage. So if you want to blame someone, blame the TO for not having enough power backups.

Kinda, just tired of randoms bitching about something and not putting forward any effort to change anything about it. If you don't like the channel I will be more than happy to ban your from it.

Yes KN has problems, what streamer doesn't? Why can't people just be happy that someone is there streaming the game instead of just looking at challonge all day.
i feel adressed by this. this "bitching random" has followed KN since the VSM days, tweeted out their streams, defended their failures and donated money to them. i am fed up.

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
Not like we didn't see it coming, like you keep telling yourself "Maybe this time Kombat Network will get it right.."
LMAO WHO ARE U KIDDING

Afumba

Noob
After all the crap ppls gave KN i wouldnt blame ghem if they pack up for the day abd say "fuck you guys".

Guy stepping on the cord was probably a DOA dude who wanted revenge for allmthe crap their game had to take all those last hours. Lol

just to get a clear picture, are we talking about a general power cord or the one for the streaming Equipment?
The equipment is going into a transformer on the other side of the room. Random people keep stepping on it and pulling it loose. We pulled the transhorter as far back to the wall as possible. Should be fine now. Hopefully lol this isn't kn fault there's just so many fking people in this room

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
Yeah, because a power outage is KNs fault.
Not saying it is. I don't know what happened but I do know I haven't been watching MK when matches have been going on all day. I'm not trying to start shit but the community has lost faith in KN and if we want to be taken seriously, we need a legit operation. I don't think we have that right now.

Update: Someone stepping on a power cord is absolutely KNs fault.

Last edited:
Can you tape it to the floor? Or stab them?
It is taped but we can only tape ito so much on the ground. People are literally standing next to the transformer and it gets loosened. We have people regulating one side of the room. But there's just too many people

It is taped but we can only tape ito so much on the ground. People are literally standing next to the transformer and it gets loosened. We have people regulating one side of the room. But there's just too many people
cant you just move a table or a chair over the transformer?

Honestly, while KN may have some issues, NRS is fucking cursed, I'm certain of it. I've seen multiple tournaments where NRS games run into all kinds of uncontrollable issues while everyone is fine regardless of who is hosting the stream.

Remember Blake Shelton Presents Injustice at MLG?

I remember watching other streams of games running for half an hour at a time with no breaks whereas the NRS game was having 15 minutes Blake Shelton informercials after literally every single match. It was hella stupid, and by far the worst streaming experience I've ever had.

I don't know what NRS did to become the scorn of the FGC gods but obviously SOMETHING is amiss.

Last edited:

Immortal

Blind justice....
I honestly don't understand that, im not saying it's KN fault but man at the same Spooky is streaming MvC without a problem. It's annoying.

Honestly, while KN may have some issues, NRS is fucking cursed, I'm certain of it. I've seen multiple tournaments where NRS games run into all kinds of issues while everyone is fine regardless of who is hosting the stream.

Remember Blake Shelton Presents Injustice at MLG?

I remember watching other streams of games running for half an hour at a time with no breaks whereas the NRS game was having 15 minutes Blake Shelton informercials after literally every single match. It was hella stupid, and by far the worst streaming experience I've ever had.

I don't know what NRS did to become the scorn of the FGC gods but obviously SOMETHING is amiss.
the worst of a stream that actually happened lol. but then there are people like medina who just is a living room streamer to my knowledge and delivers a godlike stream at ufgt out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.