What's new

Fillipino Champ using Sinestro, you've been warned.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
The only thing I know about Filipino Champ is that he got bodied twice by Arthur's lvl 3 after DARK PHOENIX RISES!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I knew that'd be his character. He likes offensive wall characters like Dormammu and Sinestro is the closest fit plus if he gets the orb out he has some scary stuff.

Also Killphil F.Champ DESTROYED the 2012 season of UMVC3 and absolutely dominated at EVO he only started losing matches on his second day in Grand Finals and after a stick change he collected his composure and whooped ass. Only other dude with as many wins during the season was Chris G's Morri-doom team and by EVO folks had learned ways to cope.

F. Champ is an aggressive player who likes to mess with guys by playing heal. He's also really technically sound, has some of the best reads and footsies of any pro competitor in the business. I can't wait to see what he does with Sinestro's flight, because his air footsies with Dormammu were beautiful.

I knew that'd be his character. He likes offensive wall characters like Dormammu and Sinestro is the closest fit plus if he gets the orb out he has some scary stuff.
I saw mention of Lex also being possible, I would nearly be more concerned about that option from his style, but only because I realise I've barely seen any Sinestro play as is.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I've said this before but I'll believe it when I see it. People often say they'll play an upcoming game and then bail on it 2 weeks in.

This whole thread is so shit. My head actually hurts
It's much easier to deal with when you realise this is all just typical FGC posturing and crap talking and at the end of the day we are all gonna play this game and we will love it or hate it(and then stop playing it or keep playing and just complain how much we hate it :3 ) and we'll have fun all the while doing so. Don't take it too serious, have fun with it and let's bash some heads in(Yeah I wanna play Black Adam, that head bashing obsession was funny :3 )

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
It's much easier to deal with when you realise this is all just typical FGC posturing and crap talking and at the end of the day we are all gonna play this game and we will love it or hate it(and then stop playing it or keep playing and just complain how much we hate it :3 ) and we'll have fun all the while doing so. Don't take it too serious, have fun with it and let's bash some heads in(Yeah I wanna play Black Adam, that head bashing obsession was funny :3 )
100% this

especially the bolded part

and the cat faces

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I won't argue too much, because you're definitely the more experienced player, but it seems to me like Injustice will be a pretty healthy mix of MK and Capcom fighters. Considering back-to-block alone will give any player familiar with cross-ups an immediate advantage, and pushblock is something that's never been experienced by a pure MK enthusiast, I imagine it should be a pretty level playing field.

If there is an advantage to players of one game or another, I imagine it will be slight at best, and disappear within the first week of play.
I agree with the 2nd part of your post.

Things like back to block wont make a difference, its not like pressing a button to block, or holding back to block require an indepth level of execution.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
So far I'm 2 for 2 on predicting what characters Marvel guys would pick up if they jumped in. Chris G loves space control and fast mobility like Hawkeye and Morrigan's bullet hell so I called Green Arrow and F. Champ loves guys who are able to throw a ton of offense at any distance in front of them like Dormammu (and his secret love Ghost Rider) and he ended up with Sinestro.

If Justin Wong shows up with his aggressive pressure loving styles I'm calling him as a Flash user due to his Rufus style and of course Mike Ross = Grundy.

So far I'm 2 for 2 on predicting what characters Marvel guys would pick up if they jumped in. Chris G loves space control and fast mobility like Hawkeye and Morrigan's bullet hell so I called Green Arrow and F. Champ loves guys who are able to throw a ton of offense at any distance in front of them like Dormammu (and his secret love Ghost Rider) and he ended up with Sinestro.

If Justin Wong shows up with his aggressive pressure loving styles I'm calling him as a Flash user due to his Rufus style and of course Mike Ross = Grundy.
Wong is maining Batman.

I agree with the 2nd part of your post.

Things like back to block wont make a difference, its not like pressing a button to block, or holding back to block require an indepth level of execution.
You'd be surpised. A lot of people I've played seem to lack an understanding of blocking(I'm primarily an SF4 player), the ability to block(or more so, the desire to do so) can be hard for some people to learn and would just rather invincible or armour out of something despite the risks.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
BLACK ADAM MIRRORS! LEGGO! IMDABESS!

It doesn't matter because when I main either CatWoman, Shazzam, or Night Wing, Imma destroy all of you worse than a Mantis shrimp destroying a crab :D

coolwhip

Noob
It's funny how you haven't tweeted this exact quote to Hector on twitter seeing as it came from his twitter..? It means that you either don't have the balls or you're just jealous it's not you.

#Kappa
Hector doesn't run this site or decide what articles are posted on the main page though.