What's new

Fillipino Champ using Sinestro, you've been warned.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Can we focus on our community first rather than others?
See the problem right now is that TYM is hosting two different communities.... obviously the old MK9 crowd, but also the newer crowd (myself included) that has been a long time TYM lurker but signed up primarily for Injustice.... what Storms is doing is trying to create an Injustice scene through TYM... eventually there will be no "our scene" because we will all be in the "Injustice scene"

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Don't give a fuck what games anybodies won in before, don't mean they're at advantage to show the NRS heads how to play their own game off the bat.

I look forward to crushing the 'competition'
The MK community's game? Lol, stop stroking yourself. This game is equally for all communities, the MK community, Capcom community, Anime community, or 3D community will not have some kind of advantage. The best players will win, regardless of community.

Fractured_Shadow

My first memory of Brady is him walking into Pigs room @ EVO, calmly for about 10 minutes. Then an almighty shit storm of a rant that probably shook the foundations of the hotel and educated all of nevada on who is the SZ of the world.

It was even better since I found a bible in the draw of the hotel room and give it to him, and he was preaching hardcore about SZ.
He told me I was a scrub because I didn't follow his videos on Youtube and didn't see him fight Denzel... he preached for like 20 minutes about how he didn't want to play with all the scrubs who were there (most of KH and Gamer Blake), took like 7th, and rage quit outta that bitch

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
The MK community's game? Lol, stop stroking yourself. This game is equally for all communities, the MK community, Capcom community, Anime community, or 3D community will not have some kind of advantage. The best players will win, regardless of community.
So you're telling me, if MK9 totally flopped as a tournament worthy game, there'd be an Injustice right now? Let alone people from outside the MK community wanting to play it seriously.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Fucking, seriously? I wonder how many people on this forum these days have ever even heard of Mortal Kombat.
In his defense he's only been here since the beginning of the month and I think he's more into this for Injustice than for mk9 tbh. Lots of new users around here in the past 2 months because of Injustice.

Don't give a fuck what games anybodies won in before, don't mean they're at advantage to show the NRS heads how to play their own game off the bat.

I look forward to crushing the 'competition'
When you going to give me the credit for being the person to convince you to pick up injustice so you can break it apart?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
When you going to give me the credit for being the person to convince you to pick up injustice so you can break it apart?
You have full credit brah. Quote it, and for the entire duration of Injustice you have it.

He told me I was a scrub because I didn't follow his videos on Youtube and didn't see him fight Denzel... he preached for like 20 minutes about how he didn't want to play with all the scrubs who were there (most of KH and Gamer Blake), took like 7th, and rage quit outta that bitch
He's a strange one lol, easily the smartest player in the community I've ever faught, but held back by Sub Zero. Never once seen anybody play like him, only other comparable person would probably be that [ban incoming] UsedForGlue

Fractured_Shadow

He's a strange one lol, easily the smartest player in the community I've ever faught, but held back by Sub Zero. Never once seen anybody play like him, only other comparable person would probably be that [ban incoming] UsedForGlue
I hope he picks another shit tier character so I don't have to worry about him...

AYSAMO

Noob
My first memory of Brady is him walking into Pigs room @ EVO, calmly for about 10 minutes. Then an almighty shit storm of a rant that probably shook the foundations of the hotel and educated all of nevada on who is the SZ of the world.

It was even better since I found a bible in the draw of the hotel room and give it to him, and he was preaching hardcore about SZ.
Not only that, but at Denny's too. I felt bad for you cuz he basically yelled in your face about SZ for like 2 hours until that random kid behind him distracted Tom with MKvsDC somehow lol. It was pretty funny though.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Not only that, but at Denny's too. I felt bad for you cuz he basically yelled in your face about SZ for like 2 hours until that random kid behind him distracted Tom with MKvsDC somehow lol. It was pretty funny though.
I could argue with Brady for eternity I think lol.

trufenix

bye felicia
Whoever said in this thread that hotel rooms stream tournament is just as valid as evo main stage game.... Smh
Dude, evo is a big fucking corporate circle jerk that half the players in the world can't go to because getting to / staying in Las Vegas is fucking impossible. Crown Jewel of the FGC it may be, but don't act like the legions of players that spend all year crossing the country supporting whatever game they play are less important than the maybe 100 players who wind up playing whatever the stream thinks is most hype on the stage.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Dude, evo is a big fucking corporate circle jerk that half the players in the world can't go to because getting to / staying in Las Vegas is fucking impossible. Crown Jewel of the FGC it may be, but don't act like the legions of players that spend all year crossing the country supporting whatever game they play are less important than the maybe 100 players who wind up playing whatever the stream thinks is most hype on the stage.
I'm 99% sure that Las Vegas is one of if not the easiest place to get to/stay at in all of the US.

It's a city based almost entirely on tourism. The hotels are cheaper there than anywhere else that I have ever been, and you can always find a room considering there are so many hotels. There are also a lot of flights there, considering how huge of a tourist/vacation destination it is.

Cool for all the new people who are hype for the injustice train, but its MK9/NRS community to I die. I want my players to place in injustice fuck them other niggas(Accept Aris the Gawd). IDC what anybody tell me Tom Brady will be the face of INJUSTICE.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
I think it's a great sign that these high-profile players from other games and communities are embracing Injustice. Even Max, of Online Warrior fame, has started releasing MK9 videos in preparation for Injustice's release (link). Though others may disagree, I actually do think it's big news that one of the top UMvC3 players is already talking up his Injustice skills. (Say what you will about Champ's personality, but it can't be argued that he's definitely one of the top 5 UMvC3 players.)

This is also a big opportunity for NRS to bring in players from these communities for their future games. If Injustice does well, even among players who never looked twice at MK9, then we should see MK10 experience a greater level of success and prestige. I see anyone trashtalking this thread as doing actual harm to the future of our beloved community by trying to keep our community segregated from the rest of the fighting game world.