What's new

Fillipino Champ using Sinestro, you've been warned.

Pff. Filipino champ has't seen my sick tech. So sick.. so so sick..

I'll be all, "check out this tech" and then I'll play Jaws in reverse and he'll be all "WTF It's Just a shark swimming around throwing up a bunch of people into the water until they had to open a beach!" and then he'll be dead.

Also only reason injustice is cuz tom brady.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
So you're telling me, if MK9 totally flopped as a tournament worthy game, there'd be an Injustice right now? Let alone people from outside the MK community wanting to play it seriously.
No, your post makes it sound like you believe the MK community will have some kind of advantage in Injustice, and I'm telling you it's fair game to anyone from any community.

trufenix

bye felicia
Yes like five times.

What problems did you have.
I live in Ohio, if I go to Chicago, NY, Jersey, Cali or Florida (never been to CEO, but I'm assuming) for a tourney, I can stay at a shit hole, I can bus / taxi it in and I can eat whatever I want, I can do it alone and I can do it on my time table.

If I go to Vegas, I am coming out of my ass for everything. Is Vegas impossible? No, but it requires either a gang of friends or deep pockets.

But hey, maybe I'm just retarded and you're right. I been retired for years now cause I have a kid and I hate Capcom. Maybe EVO is the FGC Mecca. Doesn't change the fact I'd take the experience of UFGT, Season's B, or SCR over what is less tournament and more corporate dog and pony show every fuckin' year.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
No, your post makes it sound like you believe the MK community will have some kind of advantage in Injustice, and I'm telling you it's fair game to anyone from any community.
Capcom players are better at SFxT than players from any other area like Namco or NRS am I right?
So the same logic does apply, because SFxT isnt Marvel, or SF4, but its still similar to them in ways because its Capcom.

Theres no way we won't have the advantage off the bat, because we'll be playing a game on an engine we're alot more familiar with, by a company that we follow.

Reactions: Tzu

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
Capcom players are better at SFxT than players from any other area like Namco or NRS am I right?
So the same logic does apply, because SFxT isnt Marvel, or SF4, but its still similar to them in ways because its Capcom.

Theres no way we won't have the advantage off the bat, because we'll be playing a game on an engine we're alot more familiar with, by a company that we follow.
I won't argue too much, because you're definitely the more experienced player, but it seems to me like Injustice will be a pretty healthy mix of MK and Capcom fighters. Considering back-to-block alone will give any player familiar with cross-ups an immediate advantage, and pushblock is something that's never been experienced by a pure MK enthusiast, I imagine it should be a pretty level playing field.

If there is an advantage to players of one game or another, I imagine it will be slight at best, and disappear within the first week of play.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I live in Ohio, if I go to Chicago, NY, Jersey, Cali or Florida (never been to CEO, but I'm assuming) for a tourney, I can stay at a shit hole, I can bus / taxi it in and I can eat whatever I want, I can do it alone and I can do it on my time table.

If I go to Vegas, I am coming out of my ass for everything. Is Vegas impossible? No, but it requires either a gang of friends or deep pockets.

But hey, maybe I'm just retarded and you're right. I been retired for years now cause I have a kid and I hate Capcom. Maybe EVO is the FGC Mecca. Doesn't change the fact I'd take the experience of UFGT, Season's B, or SCR over what is less tournament and more corporate dog and pony show every fuckin' year.
There are a TON of really low budget hotels that are a taxi ride (or you can usually get a shuttle) away from the venue in Vegas, and there's nothing stopping you from eating what you want and doing it alone.

Honestly I've traveled to a lot of tournaments across the US and Vegas is always my cheapest trip.

Also over the past three years I've seen the actual tournament run increasingly better and better; last year was really good.

Evo is really an experience worth checking out.

I mean are there any specifics that were really getting in your way?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Whoop-dee-do.

It's nice that people from other communities are possibly supporting this game (they may end up leaving sooner or later) but why are these top players from other communities getting these threads dedicated to them (this is the second for Champ alone) like they're special or something. They're not, they're gonna be on the same footing as everyone else when this game comes out, anybody that can play fighters well at a competitive level are all gonna be nobodies in the Injustice game until they do something.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Fact is : TYM community, all of us, are way much more excited to play this game, and TYM pro top players , are urging to put hands in this game to test and explore to ultimate highest level limit, than any other dudes from SF, UMVC community, etc blablabla

Plus the fact that, I pretty sure the IGAU engine, despite the game has some different gameplay mechanics if compared with MK9, will not be a huge obstacle to MK9 players, to transfer their natural skill to this new game.

I have faith that TYM and MK9 players will be among the best players in the world for IGAU game.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Pff. Filipino champ has't seen my sick tech. So sick.. so so sick..

I'll be all, "check out this tech" and then I'll play Jaws in reverse and he'll be all "WTF It's Just a shark swimming around throwing up a bunch of people into the water until they had to open a beach!" and then he'll be dead.

Also only reason injustice is cuz tom brady.
I've been trying to figure this post out for like 10 minutes.... my head is starting to hurt.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Filipino Champ is indeed a douche, but at least there's hope that some of these Capcom elitists will give the game a chance. It's the only way it will grow and gain respect, like it or not.

And don't you want to see him get bodied by guys like REO and Jr? I do. I can't stand Filipino Champ.

It's a shame he'll drop the game a month after release.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Whoop-dee-do.

It's nice that people from other communities are possibly supporting this game (they may end up leaving sooner or later) but why are these top players from other communities getting these threads dedicated to them (this is the second for Champ alone) like they're special or something. They're not, they're gonna be on the same footing as everyone else when this game comes out, anybody that can play fighters well at a competitive level are all gonna be nobodies in the Injustice game until they do something.
Look Compbros,I'm real happy for you,I'm gonna let you finish but FilipinoChamp is one of the best players of ALL TIME!*shoves microphone in Compbros hands*