What's new

Fighter Pack 3 Teaser Picture

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
About smoking, Hellboy, I think, smokes only tobacco. Constantine is a known avid smoker. He smokes a lot, so I bet it's him. I remember seeing him throwing his cigarette on the oil to defeat someone (been ages since I saw this movie).

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Spawn in MK 11 ?? No tnks, more sense in Injustice ever;
Not to be a bitch, but have you ever read a Spawn comic or seen the Spawn movie?

Spawn would be a natural in Mortal Kombat. Spawn would really do well in both games, considering it would be neat to see what his trait would be; likely chains. However, if they do variations with the next MK... holy shit.

Elder God

Power!
Not to be a bitch, but have you ever read a Spawn comic or seen the Spawn movie?

Spawn would be a natural in Mortal Kombat. Spawn would really do well in both games, considering it would be neat to see what his trait would be; likely chains. However, if they do variations with the next MK... holy shit.
NO bitch pls, you is just can imagine in your world man, a hero for a hero game, let MK with the trash crossover no sense, it´smy opinion, respect this...

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Guys, remember the V dude from "V for Vendetta" and Rorschach? I think I'll rule them out, since they always wear hats. I don't see a hat in any figure other than Raiden's.

It could be Constantine or Spawn or that Talion dude.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
It's a tough one, but I'm on the opinion that the oil referrers to Rorscach.

NO bitch pls, you is just can imagine in your world man, a hero for a hero game, let MK with the trash crossover no sense, it´smy opinion, respect this...
Not to be a bitch myself but MK's guests were nothing but no sense. Horror gory characters in a gory fighting game makes total sense. As for Spawn, I agree with @STORMS , he should be in MK11 as well, keep the guest roles in IJ2 for other heroes.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
Not to be a bitch myself but MK's guests were nothing but no sense. Horror gory characters in a gory fighting game makes total sense. .
When you see that you play against more Jason and Predator then Scorpion or Reptile in a Mortal Kombat game, you really feel that something goes wrong.

And I feel that I will be disappointed by FP3 like FP2.

I mean, why we can't have Steppenwolf, villain from the upcoming Justice League movie in a DC related game with superheroes when they can give me a character who I personally don't give a f.... like Hellboy?

Roy Arkon

When you see that you play against more Jason and Predator then Scorpion or Reptile in a Mortal Kombat game, you really feel that something goes wrong.

And I feel that I will be disappointed by FP3 like FP2.

I mean, why we can't have Steppenwolf, villain from the upcoming Justice League movie in a DC related game with superheroes when they can give me a character who I personally don't give a f.... like Hellboy?
One word: sales. These chars will sell more then these MK/DC chars. You in particular might want to have a line of only MK/DC chars depending on the game but you already got more then enough of them both in the main roster and the DLC line. You need to get more people who aren't just die-hard fans of either universe to play these games, and not to please just the die-hard fans alone, and the more obscure chars from the universes will sell less then the guests.

Also for the record I myself play against Scorpions, Sub-Zeros, Liu Kangs, Ermacs and Triborgs more then Jasons (who is the only really frequent guest for me), and the 3 other guests are not that frequent. In fact it is very rear for me to face Leatherface and even more so for Alien. That's not wrong at all.

Last edited:

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
One word: sales. These chars will sell more then these MK/DC chars. You in particular might want to have a line of only MK/DC chars depending on the game but you already got more then enough of them both in the main roster and the DLC line. You need to get more people who aren't just die-hard fans of either universe to play these games, and not to please just the die-hard fans alone, and the more obscure chars from the universes will sell less then the guests.

Also for the record I myself play against Scorpions, Sub-Zeros, Liu Kangs, Ermacs and Triborgs more then Jasons (who is the only really frequent guest for me), and the 3 other guests are not that frequent. In fact it is very rear for me to face Leatherface and even more so for Alien. That's not wrong at all.
Do you take some money to defend NRS every time someone express his disgust about guest?
I know why guest are here.... the money! But I'm not feel the urge to be positive about them and justify NRS.
I love their game but not everything they do is good for me, and guest always ruins "something" for me on their games so, I express my disappoint about them from here till the end of the day, no matter if this doesn't change anything at all.

Roy Arkon

Do you take some money to defend NRS every time someone express his disgust about guest?
I know why guest are here.... the money! But I'm not feel the urge to be positive about them and justify NRS.
I love their game but not everything they do is good for me, and guest always ruins "something" for me on their games so, I express my disappoint about them from here till the end of the day, no matter if this doesn't change anything at all.
If I would've work for NRS I would've barely be here to begin with. Also as I've said, you in particular might not like them, but NRS/WB have to come to all gamers to buy their games, not just the die-hard fans like me and you. You don't like guests at all? Fine, your choice.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
If I would've work for NRS I would've barely be here to begin with. Also as I've said, you in particular might not like them, but NRS/WB have to come to all gamers to buy their games, not just the die-hard fans like me and you. You don't like guests at all? Fine, your choice.
I know man, I know...
Listen, you are right, but I have to deal with guests, so let me express my disappoint: it's the only thing that I can do, lol! :D

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
There's no clues here, folks. Same thing happened the last time Boon posted a "teaser".

Your Spawn dreams aren't dead.