What's new

Fighter Pack 3 Teaser Picture

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Could the oil drum be spilling the black goo Enchantress used in the Suicide Squad Movie to create the henchman. :thinking_man:

Enchantress re-confirmed.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
The REAL teaser is the datamined codenames in the PC beta. For reference, the MKX one had "Paul" (Alien), "Bar Fight" (Bo Rai Cho), "Mechanic" (Triborg), and "Lambs" (Leatherface).

Scooby & Shaggy (files split up under two names)
Alma
Talion
Celebrimbor

Two of those are Hellboy and The Atom. The Atom is almost certainly "Scooby" & "Shaggy" because, in a baffling turn of events, 'Scooby-Doo Meets The Atom' is an upcoming DC comic.

The other three are references to Monolith Productions games.

"Alma", the demonic woman with long black hair from F.E.A.R., is almost certainly the Enchantress.

Talion and Celebrimbor are the dual protagonists of Shadow of Mordor, who share a body. Talion is a human warrior and Celebrimbor is an elf ghost.

These two I'm pretty baffled on. Normally I'd say Etrigan or Deadman would make sense because of the shared body theme, but one of those names (probably Talion?) is Hellboy.

Speculate away on what Celebrimbor might be a clue to.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
The REAL teaser is the datamined codenames in the PC beta. For reference, the MKX one had "Paul" (Alien), "Bar Fight" (Bo Rai Cho), "Mechanic" (Triborg), and "Lambs" (Leatherface).

Alma
Talion
Celebrimbor

Two of those are Hellboy and The Atom. The Atom is almost certainly "Scooby" & "Shaggy" because, in a baffling turn of events, 'Scooby-Doo Meets The Atom' is an upcoming DC comic.

"Alma", the demonic woman with long black hair from F.E.A.R., is almost certainly the Enchantress.

Talion and Celebrimbor are the dual protagonists of Shadow of Mordor, who share a body. Talion is a human warrior and Celebrimbor is an elf ghost.

These two I'm pretty baffled on. Normally I'd say Etrigan or Deadman would make sense because of the shared body theme, but one of those names (probably Talion?) is Hellboy.

Celebrimbor could be spawn.

Killed, brought back to life with new powers on a mission of revenge...

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You

Alma
Talion
Celebrimbor

Hmm very interesting stuff. Talion could be Constantine and Celebrimbor Etrigan? (Remember in the Injustice 2 arch, Constantine becomes Etrigan's host)

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Celebrimbor could be spawn.

Killed, brought back to life with new powers on a mission of revenge...
Right, but that could also be Deadman. And his name is long and starts with a C, so that could be simple enough and it's Constantine.

I JUST DON'T KNOW. I will say none of them sound like Rorschach, though.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Right, but that could also be Deadman. And his name is long and starts with a C, so that could be simple enough and it's Constantine.

I JUST DON'T KNOW. I will say none of them sound like Rorschach, though.
Deadman definitely won't be DLC imo. Nowhere near enough a big name or relevant

CrazyFingers

Let's set the scene.

Setting: More Industrial Ambiguous Urban Area

Constantine just got done bodying all three of these jokers. See Hellboy's cig and is like "Might as well" inhales some smoke, flicks the cig, hot ashes go onto the oil, bursts up in flames, BAM Spawn appears. Constantine's like "God dammit not another one" then Enchantress comes into frame. Constantine's like "Two? Are you kidding me?" Then Atom shows up to help. Farfetched? Yea. Cool? Also yes.

Skedar70

Noob

Alma
Talion
Celebrimbor

What if scooby and shaggy are actually the twins that turn into animals and a bucket of water lol.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Deadman definitely won't be DLC imo. Nowhere near enough a big name or relevant
Injustice Universe Deadman is Dick Grayson, though. ZOMBIE NIGHTWING? It's a longshot but I could see it.

I agree that given Boon's hype it is probably someone more exciting, though. Constantine or Rorschach or Spawn, I guess, are the good odds. I really hope it's Constantine.

Let's set the scene.

Setting: More Industrial Ambiguous Urban Area

Constantine just got done bodying all three of these jokers. See Hellboy's cig and is like "Might as well" inhales some smoke, flicks the cig, hot ashes go onto the oil, bursts up in flames, BAM Spawn appears. Constantine's like "God dammit not another one" then Enchantress comes into frame. Constantine's like "Two? Are you kidding me?" Then Atom shows up to help. Farfetched? Yea. Cool? Also yes.
It can't be Constantine AND Spawn, lol, unless there's a bonus character.

What if scooby and shaggy are actually the twins that turn into animals and a bucket of water lol.
This DID occur to me and honestly ever since April 1 I've been thinking about how the Wonder Twins would actually be super fun lol

CrazyFingers

Injustice Universe Deadman is Dick Grayson, though. ZOMBIE NIGHTWING? It's a longshot but I could see it.

I agree that given Boon's hype it is probably someone more exciting, though. Constantine or Rorschach or Spawn, I guess, are the good odds. I really hope it's Constantine.

It can't be Constantine AND Spawn, lol, unless there's a bonus character.

This DID occur to me and honestly ever since April 1 I've been thinking about how the Wonder Twins would actually be super fun lol
I mean do you see the number of names in the data mining? They said big surprise right?

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I'm not seeing Deadman, because I don't know how you'd make a moveset based on his powers. He flies into people to take over their powers-how does that work in a fighting game? His trait lets him possess people and make them hit themselves?

D. R.

Noob
If he is a thing floating around in development, please save Spawn for MK11 NRS. Variations and a mature rating would do him justice.

For these three, we know Atom is in and two others. Enchantress and Constantine seem the safe bet but one of them is probably a red herring.

Idk, just please don't be Spawn. Lol

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
The hand on the far left could be "Vixen" i know she has an outfit with bracelets.
The Barrel could be "Enchantress".
The cigarette could be "Jonah Hex" which has similarities to Erron Black but i do recall Ed asking if anyone wanted watchmen characters so i'll choose "The Comedian" over Hex considering he smokes too.
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/801206290093670401?lang=en

If they were to add Spawn they could remove the random button on the select screen and put him in that slot since they have a random selection button in the character select screen options.