What's new

Fighter Pack 3 Teaser Picture

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
one thing guys: from the datamining, in the character script folder, every character up to Raiden is present...Hellboy isn't.
Heavy possibility Hellboy is one of the codenames FYI

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I'd be really surprised if a Watchmen character made it in. DC seems pretty protective of the Watchmen brand, I'm not sure they let them be in a videogame, but who knows.

NSR

Ok guys, more datamining results:
Apparently, the charintro and victory files seem to be either be taken from other chars or just renamed to be that char.

Talion: Joker
Shaggy: Brainiac
Alma: Red Hood
Celebrimbor: Bane

Make of that what you will.

BTW, swapping intro and victory of Bane with Celebrimbor's gives the exact same intro and victory as Bane.

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
Apparently, the charintro and victory files seem to be either be taken from other chars or just renamed to be that char.

BTW, swapping intro and victory of Bane with Celebrimbor's gives the exact same intro and victory as Bane.
Shaggy Verde confirmed?

E

Eldriken

The Oil and pattern/colours on the barrel seem to hint at either Spawn or Rorsharch. Can't see who else it could be unless, the letters in the barrel mean anything.

Cigarette is simply Hellboy's. Though Constantine could be a possibility. Two-Face would just be plain boring. He works in a story based game but 1 on 1 fighter...I don't know...

It really seems to narrow down to: Rorsharch, Spawn and Constantine ATM.

Would Deadpool be too much of a stretch?

Definitely be a Surprise? But Gameplaywise wouldn't be too ground breaking, just Deathstroke 3.0 really...
Deadpool = Marvel = Not happening.

NSR

Curiously, one of Bane's comics is named Bane of the Demon and Celebrimbor references Bane.
Spawn confirmed? Nah, it's just a red herring most likely.

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden

Alma = Enchantress and Celebrimbor = Deadman

Raider

Noob
Can someone explain to me character select screen from PC beta:

On right it's Starfire, Raiden under her but who is next to Raider on both left and right side. Also is that Atom on the far right?

Is Sub-Zero in the middle, above the "?", who is that under him?

On left that's clearly Black Manta, but i am not sure who is above him. Next to him... that's clearly Enchantress, right?

I am little confused. Lol

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Can someone explain to me character select screen from PC beta:

On right it's Starfire, Raiden under her but who is next to Raider on both left and right side. Also is that Atom on the far right?

Is Sub-Zero in the middle, above the "?", who is that under him?

On left that's clearly Black Manta, but i am not sure who is above him. Next to him... that's clearly Enchantress, right?

I am little confused. Lol
Also yes Atom is on the far right in the top row. Hellboy is on the far left in the top row.

Raider

Noob
Sub-Zero is over Manta, Red Hood is over random select, Darkseid is below random select, Brainiac is below Ivy, Starfire is next to Ivy, Raiden is below Starfire/ next to Brainiac.
Wait, i guess you can unlock Braniac by playing the game.
But are Red Hood and Darkseid part of the DLC packs?

Also why are there 4 silhouettes instead of 3?

Edit: Oh so one of them is Hellboy, and one is Atom. So we are basically getting 2 new characters today?

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
Wait, i guess you can unlock Braniac by playing the game.
But are Red Hood and Darkseid part of the DLC packs?

Also why are there 4 silhouettes instead of 3?
Brainiac is unlocked by beating the story, Darkseid and Red Hood are both DLC. There are four silhouettes because there's four unreleased DLC characters for the upcoming pack.