What's new

Fighter Pack 3 Teaser Picture

Elder God

Power!
Even don't be Spawn
But is probably a guest char, thus game is complete like MK. 4 guest chars , 2 Mk and 2 others.
I don't believe is Constantine.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
COME ALL THE WAY THROUGH! We need another bad bish in the roster. But why do i have this weird feeling she will have some moves from Mileena?
What's a bid bish? Also the only move I can see Enchantress has from Mileena is her Tele-Kick and even then it's gonna be with a different animation.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
What's a bid bish? Also the only move I can see Enchantress has from Mileena is her Tele-Kick and even then it's gonna be with a different animation.
Bad bish is the PG version of BAD BITCH lol

It would piss people off if she gets Mileena's roll.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Here's the ?Question? Do you think the FP3 reveal will be at the end of the playoffs or at the beginning as advertised?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Mileena and her are nothing alike tho.
Enchantress is more about spells and conjurings so I think she is gonna be more like Raven from IGAU if anything.
Ed Boon did tweet about a pic of Mileena like a day ago tho. We all know he's notorious for his trolling, but I dunno, it could be in some relation. People were even trying to match her silhouette as being part of the FP3. I don't think they will put her in the game, but for some reason, i just think they will give her a Mileena move or two. I mean, alot of the characters in this game do have moves that are similar to MK characters. So the possibility is not too far fetched.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Wait, i guess you can unlock Braniac by playing the game.
But are Red Hood and Darkseid part of the DLC packs?

Also why are there 4 silhouettes instead of 3?

Edit: Oh so one of them is Hellboy, and one is Atom. So we are basically getting 2 new characters today?
Hellboy comes out on Tuesday. Atom doesn't come out until next month.

Tonight is just the reveal of the rest of Fighter Pack 3.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I think people expecting more than what's been announced are setting themselves up for disappointment. But you never know, I guess.
True. But with so many fighting games with groundbreaking, unexpected guest characters, the thought is valid. So all eyes on NRS to see if they deliver with the FP3. Lets cross our fingers.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
True. But with so many fighting games with groundbreaking, unexpected guest characters, the thought is valid. So all eyes on NRS to see if they deliver with the FP3. Lets cross our fingers.
I mean personally I hate guest characters, so I'd rather we not have any more. But if it were extra rather than instead-of, that'd be fine I guess.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Bad bish is the PG version of BAD BITCH lol

It would piss people off if she gets Mileena's roll.
Ed Boon did tweet about a pic of Mileena like a day ago tho. We all know he's notorious for his trolling, but I dunno, it could be in some relation. People were even trying to match her silhouette as being part of the FP3. I don't think they will put her in the game, but for some reason, i just think they will give her a Mileena move or two. I mean, alot of the characters in this game do have moves that are similar to MK characters. So the possibility is not too far fetched.
Last time I have checked the PG term for bitch is witch.

But that is off topic. Regarding Enchantress, one pic of Mileena does not mean anything. Even if she gets one move from Mileena it most likely will be her Tele-Kick. And evem more likeky that Enchantress will be IJ2's counterpart for Raven more then anything else.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
I heavily doubt it will be.
Read my datamining posts. HELLBOY isn't located yet while the previous DLC chars (yes, even Raiden) are, so he's definitely one of the code names. the Scooby post is part of a clothasset,
Shaggy, Talion, Celebrimbor, and Alma are the only codenamed chars to have a charintro and victory, Scooby doesn't. Also, Shaggy curiously is the only char to have both a cloth asset file and intro/victory files.