What's new

Fighter Pack 2 Revealed for Injustice 2

I love Black Manta and was surprised by HellBoy but why Raiden is in the game I'm highly confused cause one MK character is enough

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I'll take Hellboy. Doesn't look like we are getting Constantine and he fits on the same level Spawn does. Really hoping FP3 doesn't have more guest characters though, but that's not going to happen

Skedar70

Noob
Black Manta and Hellboy I agree I'm ok as long as we also get spawn. However Raiden? Not happy we already have one MK character. I do understand from the business perspective why they put Raiden in though. Scorpion was the character that sold the most in inj 1

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I'll take Hellboy. Doesn't look like we are getting Constantine and he fits on the same level Spawn does. Really hoping FP3 doesn't have more guest characters though, but that's not going to happen
I'm fine with Raiden and Hellboy. I don't know and I don't care for Black Cockroach.

There will be most likely Enchantress and Atom. Now we won't know who's the 3rd, but I hope for Spawn/Constantine or any non-DC char.

I'm gonna be real and honest this is the worst DLC pack in NRS history. When's Hellboy been even remotely relevant? Raiden meh...just meh

Worst DLC pack ever, seriously.

I've never been so underwhelmed in my fighting game life.

Adding Raiden to INJ2 instead of static shock/blacklightning is like a StarWars fighting game adding Assassins Creed when Boba Fett isn't in

Sad part is Hellboy will probably be that MMH of the game so we will have to watch him all the time, hopefully he's Garbo

The Fighter pack is so shit the NRS marketing team didn't even pay attention to the trailer graphic saying May 27 because all "fucks" were not given
sucks but i agree. except for black manta's predator shoulder cannons. that might be pew pew pew

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I'm really glad that Raiden is in over actual iconic or more important DC characters like Nightwing, Deathstroke, Raven, MMH, Doomsday, Constantine, Hawkgirl, Static Shock, Black Lightning, Shazam, Zod, Sinestro, Zatana, or literally anything.

For anyone who thinks legacy characters shouldn't be DLC, look at Wonder Woman. Just because they're returning doesn't mean they need to play the same.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Well actually more people are okay with Hellboy and hate Raiden. Raiden is a slap in the face. When DC has 2 lightning characters and they put him in instead just lol
I'm just holding out for a Static/Black lightning premiere skin at this point. Shouldn't have to hold out for that but at the same time not getting mad salty about it.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Fighter Pack 3 - Enchantress, Atom, Spawn.

I'm a bit shocked at how salty people are about Fighter Pack 2. I guess I'm in the minority, but aside from Raiden, I think it's pretty awesome. Mark my words - Manta will be one of those characters most people don't care about (personally, I've wanted him as DLC since INJ1) but once they see his gameplay, everyone will be all on his brown balls.

Hellboy will probably be like Lobo. I'm really excited to see how he plays.

Raiden is gonna get shit on by people, but he'll make NRS/WB a lot of money. People love MK and there's obvious reasons why he's included. I hope his gameplay is very different than it was in MKX, though. Sub Zero bored me after about an hour. Also, Raiden needs to have a Black Lightning premium skin.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
The dlc is meh.
Hell Boy is meh.
Black Manta...??? Meh.
Raiden? Really? We'll all saw it but whatever. Someone somewhere is happy.

I'd rather hear when's the patch is coming to rank and competitive player match then the lackluster dlc.

Kano for fp3 lul:DOGE