What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr Ferra & Torr General Discussion Thread

Best novel title for Ferra & Torr?

• The Little Munchkin and her Faithful Servant.

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • The Savage Cutie and her Obedient Brute.

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • The Vicious Dwarf and her Huggy Buddy.

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • The Small Woman and her Adrift Protector.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • The Pygmy Lady and the Hopeless Soul.

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Cutie and the Beast

Votes: 72 58.5%

• Total voters

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
Hey, guys! I just pick up Ferra/Torr Lackey. I have a question. How do I do the Torr Charge with armor without spending a bar? How does it work? I seem to pull it off random. How?

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
Hey, guys! I just pick up Ferra/Torr Lackey. I have a question. How do I do the Torr Charge with armor without spending a bar? How does it work? I seem to pull it off random. How?
You have armor during the startup Frames only and completly immunity against projectiles

Frenzy

Noob
Being a former Brawler Cassie player looking to pick up Vicious, I must ask does the command grab in Vicious only work with one string? Or are there multiple strings that I may use?

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Being a former Brawler Cassie player looking to pick up Vicious, I must ask does the command grab in Vicious only work with one string? Or are there multiple strings that I may use?
They dont have anything like Cassies 212 or whatever it is where every hit of the string is a tick throw. Only tick throws are D3 and D1 in all stances and in Vicious only S1 and F3

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Jump-in Kick also ticks on both hit and block.

You can
ex Command Grab on hit too. Pretty sure that goes for all command grabs in the game now.
The EX command grab stuff doesnt really help though because EX grab doesnt work with F3 on block (since it is faster) and wont combo off the pokes on hit anyway since pokes dont combo

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
The EX command grab stuff doesnt really help though because EX grab doesnt work with F3 on block (since it is faster) and wont combo off the pokes on hit anyway since pokes dont combo
Yeah I know. But B1,2,1 ex Command Grab and such work fine. Anything you can hit confirm. Only reason to ever use it is if you need unbreakable damage for the win.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Yeah I know. But B1,2,1 ex Command Grab and such work fine. Anything you can hit confirm. Only reason to ever use it is if you need unbreakable damage for the win.
Thats true I was just saying we dont really have any scenarios where we can tick throw with an EX grab and have it work on hit or block, besides S1 in Viciois i think.

EX grab can be confirmed off B121 for unbreakable damage (40% in level 3 Ruthless) but in Vicious you might as well confirm into EX boss toss for unbreakable damage since it does more damage and the initial hit of Ferra making contact with them isnt breakable either

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
How long does it recover?? It may well be the best 0 on block stagger depending on the recovery. With an 11 frame command grab and a 6f d1, it could well be top 3.

I want to say it's less than 12 frames.

Kamikaze_Highlander

Yes. What I like to do if I know they respect too much is to go for d1xx cmd grab in lackey or go for the 50/50 in ruthless
Yes!! The 50/50 in vicious is unreal. If you haven't seen it yet I've got some short clips on my channel from a set with some good examples.

Last edited:

Kamikaze_Highlander

Yea, but if you aren't png cancelling you're not really doing it right imo. Every touch in ruthless should go for damage or a 3 stack png set up into pressure or baiting