What's new

Favorite combos to pull off on somone

some players when they are human smoke, they would do a 9 hit combo which does about 36% damage, but my combo is only7 hits and does 40% damage

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
you werent even alive during mk3 popularity so thats why u dont know

Dtlg

Noob
u suck buddy

yea u no u can with yo suck fingers i pwn u so bad buddy u don't want it,last time i tripped u up:mad:

try aaLP, aaHP, JP, TP, aaHP, spear, autocombo.
aaLP, aaHP, JK, TP, spear, autocombo =]

anyway fuck scorpion

I like to do ermacs popup, walk in, RH, tp, telelift, OTG popup, deep JK, lk

now...to practice this, because I suck at OTG's.

And combos I like doing on XBL lately are definitely ermac 80% combos. Those wreck.

And of course, reptile infs all damn day.

aaLP, aaHP, JK, TP, spear, autocombo =]

anyway fuck scorpion

I like to do ermacs popup, walk in, RH, tp, telelift, OTG popup, deep JK, lk

now...to practice this, because I suck at OTG's.

And combos I like doing on XBL lately are definitely ermac 80% combos. Those wreck.

And of course, reptile infs all damn day.
i HAVE FOUND A NEW FAVORITE.

sorry caps lock

Ermac lift, aaHP JK Tele, HP, Lift, run though, roundhouse, tele, finish.

So sick.

HAYRON

Noob
Since the price drop there are a bunch more noobs running the ranked matches. When I beat them the first time, if they start trash talking, they'll almost always pick cyber smoke.

I love doing nothing but block the TP, and retaliating with a simple aaHP + any single hit for 2 hit combos for the entire match. "Whose using cheap 50% combos now, huh?"

Anyway for real, if I'm having fun, I love doing stuff that is not the same old stuff.
Ending Ermac combos with deep JK, TP, LP, Fireball is certainly stylish and I've only seen top notch players from this site do that. Not the average joe.
(note: I'm not saying that it's really all tha hard, just that most people don't do it.)

Love Sindel's huge multi-scream punishers. Love them.

Deep JK freeze follow with any finish for sub-zero is fun.

Houzi

Noob
Reptiles infinite to crouching lp then uppercut.

In MKT if I'm sheeva and i'm in a corner and someone is being a bitch to me I'll just grab and throw them into the corner and then crouch+HK them infinite. :D

Houzi

Noob
How can you do an infinite, then do a crouching lp to uppercut? For last round where you get extra time for "Finish Him? Or did you mean you get a few volleys than do a crouching lp to uppercut?
Few volleys. I actually have been getting closer to his full infinite. But yeah, definitely a few volleys and when I say few I mean like 2. :p

oBryant

Noob
another combo i like to do it with kabal near corner

Spin jump HP HK LK HPHPHP JK Fire ball JK Fireball run in LP fire ball