What's new

Favorite combos to pull off on somone

MaDWaK

Noob
h smoke from the corner: HK D+LP D+HP, roundhouse. tele punch, spear, HK LP, aaHP, air grab

reptile. Launcher combo. fast force ball, aahphp, dash, aahphp, dash, uppercut.

cant get any more dash punches in there.

USub-Zero - Match start HP Ice Clone, get the air freeze, push towards corner, HP, Freeze, HP, Glitch cancel freeze, HP, HP, JK, HK.

fun to get off first thing in a match

Jax's 80% corner combo.

Striker's "air gun" (Basic combo, gun, woosh, aaHPHP, gun, woosh, etc.) sorry dont know what the legit term is.

Tim Static

Adminerator
*snickers*
be nice :p

smoke,
teleport uppercut, spear, hp,hp,lk,hk,llp
Ok dude, forget what you know.

With Robo Homo, 2 basic combos that start differnet but are bascially the same.

1. Jump kick, TU, aaLP, aaHP (at least one aaP), spear, auto combo

2. When the opponent jumps at you, aaP, TU, aaLP, aaHP (at least one aaP), spear, auto combo.

For more info on Robo Homo, ---> http://www.ultimatemk.com/cguide.php?character=rsmoke&game=umk3arcade

For all others, click on Strategy Guides on the left side of your screen and choose the character you want. You'll learn ALOT by taking the time to read those guides. ;) Good luck homie.

if you do my combo it does 40% damage

but if you start with a jump kick and then do that same combo, for some strange reason it switches between 34% and 56% damage

Goblin Bones

Graveyard Glow
either kano late jump kick to either cannon ball or baby shaker

or reptile elbow dash into slow ball to any given juggle

if you do my combo it does 40% damage

but if you start with a jump kick and then do that same combo, for some strange reason it switches between 34% and 56% damage
If the kick makes contact with them when they are on the ground, it'll do 34%; it does 56% if you jump kick them out of the air.

Droopy

Noob
I usually try to make sub's combo look at least a bit interesting...Id do it this way, aahp freeze, duckin lp, freeze, run to nearby corner, hp, hp, jk, hk since rh is not possible, i dont think?

max on the combo would be around

aaFreeze, aaHP, Freeze, aaHP (GC) Freeze, aaHPHP, aaHP, JK, Slide unless you're in the corner then ya could end it some other way for more and with 3 freezes they should end near the corner lol